The PROOF that venomoid snakes are not safe!` - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 07:28 AM   #1
Gary O
The PROOF that venomoid snakes are not safe!`

Well some have been asking for proof. I have said that venomoids are the unloaded gun of the venomous hobby. I have been saying if a vet messes up a snake can once again become venomous. I have always had it thrown in my face that their is no proof and it is all word to mouth. WELL, here is your proof that a venomoid can become venomous again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrWhb7EBVsA

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UrWhb7EBVsA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UrWhb7EBVsA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2 out of 3...... WOW

Old 10-15-2008, 07:29 AM   #2
Gary O
Sorry about that The HTML is off so just click the link

Old 10-15-2008, 07:55 AM   #3
Mooing Tricycle
I Like their videos. Good people! Ill watch this later on today. Thanks Gary!

Old 10-15-2008, 08:21 AM   #4
TheFragginDragon
Excellent post Gary!

Old 10-15-2008, 08:45 AM   #5
norsmis
WOW! That was a lot of venom from a supposed venomoid!!!

Old 10-15-2008, 08:55 AM   #6
Gary O
Thanks guys.

I have to ask the people selling voids and the ones who own them. Do you feel safe now?

Old 10-15-2008, 11:33 AM   #7
bermrandy
VENOMOIDS

I DISAGREE,THE PROCEDURE WASNT DONE RIGHT OR IT WASNT DONE AT ALL IVE SEEN PEOPLE WHERE I USED TO LIVE GET BIT BY THEIRS AND NOTHING HAPPEND SO SOME ONE MESSED UP SOMEWHERE OR LIED ABOUT HAVING IT DONE JUST TO SELL IT.

Old 10-15-2008, 12:18 PM   #8
Lucas339
umm either way you are buying an animal that was once venomous and still should be treated as such. by buying a venomoid, you are reducing your risk. if you are stupid and try to handle a once venomous, very aggressive, snake then you deserve what is in store.

i think you all are missing the point of the vemonoid. i highly suppport the practice and like the poster above said, it must be done right!!

Old 10-15-2008, 03:39 PM   #9
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by bermrandy View Post
I DISAGREE,THE PROCEDURE WASNT DONE RIGHT OR IT WASNT DONE AT ALL IVE SEEN PEOPLE WHERE I USED TO LIVE GET BIT BY THEIRS AND NOTHING HAPPEND SO SOME ONE MESSED UP SOMEWHERE OR LIED ABOUT HAVING IT DONE JUST TO SELL IT.
Jim Harrison has these snakes in his collection. These snakes have had the surgery. You can see the sucken head.

THE POINT IS. That humans make mistakes. Even if a vet does the surgery it can still be messed up. Even ask the vet that does this in NEW YORK if he will put his name on the line for a void he made. He will say no. He will say it will never produce venom but ask him to put it on paper he will say no.

Human Doctors make mistakes. Why is it so hard to see a animal vet can too.

The unloaded gun of the hot hobby.

Old 10-15-2008, 03:41 PM   #10
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas339 View Post
umm either way you are buying an animal that was once venomous and still should be treated as such. by buying a venomoid, you are reducing your risk. if you are stupid and try to handle a once venomous, very aggressive, snake then you deserve what is in store.

i think you all are missing the point of the vemonoid. i highly suppport the practice and like the poster above said, it must be done right!!
So you think animal vets are perfect and can not make a mistake? That is the point. That a void can become hot again.

Like I said Humans make mistakes. Human doctors get sued all the time for messing up. Why is an animal vet doing something you like perfect?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!