Steve Tanner / Worthy Reptiles Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-19-2003, 07:07 PM   #1
herpcondo
Steve Tanner / Worthy Reptiles Good Guy

Hi All,,,
I purchased a few juvenile veileds from Steve and they came in very well packed, warm ( as they should be ) and delivered by 10:30 Am . The Animals were as described ( and very nice! )and actually they ate in the first 10 minutes of them being unpacked and put in there enclosure,,,
Steve gave quick replies to emails and my deal with him was flawless,,,,
Steve is a definite Good Guy!

Old 03-24-2004, 01:37 PM   #2
Shai Gurl
Thumbs up Wonderful trade!

I just completed a sweet trade deal with Steve, and I don't think I could be happier! I traded my young adult sandfireX beardie for a young mata mata, the quality of this turtle is absolutely stunning. I think I am still in shock over it! It was very professionally packed... It was in a hexagonal shaped deli/salid box with a good deal of fresh sphagnum and other proper bedding materials with a heat pack just underneath. The turtle was warm, cozy, and kept well hydrated. Anyway, I'd buy or trade with him again in a heart beat! And I would most definitely recommend him to anyone interested in a great and more then fair deal!

-Sara Eyre

Old 03-24-2004, 01:40 PM   #3
Shai Gurl
Oi!

SalAd... Yeah, hookd on fonix werked foor mee... Sorry about the typos! Nothing like sounding like a yuts when writing a good guy post!
-Sara Eyre

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!