Break in at Carolina Reptile Exchange (Bruce Eisenmanns store) - Page 52 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-07-2004, 09:40 PM   #511
Sasheena
3rd picture from ad
Attached Images

Old 02-07-2004, 10:07 PM   #512
Brian Oakley
Just a side note, there are more posts on that thread I put the link of here made by "Noah". I find it VERY FUNNY how he refers to everyone being on Jeremy's tail.

No that is a prime example of what comes around goes around.

How does it feel to have you "tail" get a bit warm?

Old 02-08-2004, 08:12 AM   #513
JJFOUTZ
nativeuscobra
Noah M Watanabe

Shouldn't this login be removed since the entire existance of Noah is false?

We are supposed to sign our real name at the end of every post and obviously that has not happened for the 9 posts that "Noah" has posted since Noah is really Bruce. That should at least be worth some major points....

Old 02-08-2004, 02:40 PM   #514
Brian Oakley
So did anyone do anyting with the IP's I posted? Just wondering what you all came up with..........Ken?

Old 02-09-2004, 11:07 AM   #515
Paul Fisher
Question for Barry

Through my KS post I have an individual with records of selling Bruce a group of 8.12 imported baby ball pythons last year. Have you seen Bruce retailing normal BP's in his store? If not, one could assume they have turned into "hets" to be sold nationwide. I'm working on getting permission from all who replied so I can post their name, email, type & number of "hets" they purchased. This info will go into the Yahoo "harrys_kids" user's group.
Thanks,
Paul Fisher

Old 02-09-2004, 11:12 AM   #516
Thomas Jones
You have my permission..
My name is Thomas Jones
0.1 het albino paid with Money Order
1.1 het pieds traded tiger retics

Old 02-09-2004, 11:20 AM   #517
Paul Fisher
How about income tax evasion?

Craig K states that he paid "Harry" for his snakes, yet the receipt indicates "Trade" and no dollar amount. Same holds true for the photocopy of my receipt from Jerad. If Bruce is collecting money for these animals, and indicating everything is a "trade". He's probably not paid income tax on these transactions. Yet another branch of the federal government that should be looking into his business practices... How many of you have copies of money orders or cashier's checks or paypal payments along with receipts that show a trade for zero dollar amount?
Paul Fisher

Old 02-09-2004, 01:07 PM   #518
craig kade
The reason my receipt says trade is a long story, I do have other recepts with dollar values and my paypal receipt. That receipt was the only one with harrys name on it. It was a trade for a screw up he sent the first time.

Old 02-09-2004, 01:20 PM   #519
Brian Oakley
Very interesting info you all have there. I hope, you and many more, have record of the money order/check that you all paid him (Bruce/Harry/Noah) with. After you get a few people together that can prove that they/you sent money rather than a trade you all should contact the IRS and whatever other Federal GOv. organization you all can find that would be interested in hearing/looking into this.
Do you all also have the original emails that have the agreed price? Emails you all sent that state you will be sending out a money order or check on such and such date? The more info you all have the better.

If all this were to come out as being true and he was indeed investigated to prove it as such, we COULD BE talking some serious time.
Like I mentioned in another thread, I just do not understand it. I do not see how hard it is for someone to be honest, send off what they actually sold, send it when they say they are going to send it, send it the legal way (NO VENOMOUS THROUGH MAIL CARRIERS BRUCE), etc.
It takes more work and whatnot covering your tracks in all this BS than it would to just do things the right way.

Tom McKenna,
Do you have the copy of the email that has the tracking number AND the copy of the airbill that was used to send you the Mangroves? I ask because I bet there would be someone reading this thread that would be interested in be able to prove that he indeed sent you those snakes via the means that you said he did.
They could take the tracking number and match it with the air bill from the box (sorry, used to saying air bill since I use Delta, but I think you know what I mean) and the emails would be able to use the date that he said he was going to ship to you to match up with the date on the air bill to prove all this.
You with me here?

Old 02-09-2004, 03:09 PM   #520
Paul Fisher
Check your records for possible tax fraud evidence

I talked to Jerad, he paid for the two he bought and is contacting Paypal to see if he can get documentation. The receipt HCE issued Jerad, hence myself via the "genetics guaranteed for life" statement, indicates "TR" for charge and no dollar amount. I have contacted the IRS about the potential fraudlelent activity. I was told that if several of these occurrences were documented, it would warrant an investigation. I was asked to send a description of the potential fraudelent activity via USPS to a particular office of theirs, and to include the internet address of this BOI thread. So, this is VERY IMPORTANT, if you have a receipt that indicates a trade and documentation of any exchange of funds, post some info here! There may be IRS officials reviewing this forum in a week or so. Please contact anyone you know who has bought from Bruce and might not see this post. Ask them if they have similar documentation to post. We could finally have the ammunition we need to put Bruce Eisenmann, AKA Harry Eisenmann, AKA Noah Wattanabe, AKA Digital Reptiles, AKA HCE Inc, AKA Carolina Reptile Exchange, with multiple convictions of animal cruelty, out of business for good!
Thank you.
Paul Fisher

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann