bull genetics info - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-02-2007, 07:03 PM   #1
Teluna
bull genetics info

Hello everybody..
Nice to finally find a place where bulls are in focus. I live in Denmark and it is very difficult to find any info on bullsnake genetics overhere. So my question is, if any of you know a good place on the internet, a book or an article, to reed about the different p.c.sayi morphs? And maybe you can help me with the genetics of Ivory ghost bull. Are Ghost a combo of anery and hypo, like in cornsnakes or is it different with bulls? And what are the ivory genetics and how are ivory and ghost combined? That was a lot of questions, but I hope you can help me.

Old 07-06-2007, 01:22 PM   #2
thebrandonisgood
In bullsnakes "ghost" has become a generic term for hypo-white sided. But there is a difference between hypo-white sided that is noticable when put side by side with a true ghost. I don't know really know where the ghosts came from, or the ivory. Try the bullsnake forum on kingsnake.com.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!