SOLD!! Boaphile 422D Cages Stack!!! PICKUP/SHIP OUT/WILL DRIVE UP TO 8 HOURS! NEW OFFERS!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 08-22-2010, 07:14 PM   #11
Yaz23
CAN'T BEAT THIS DEAL ANYWHERE!!!

FOR A LIMITED TIME:

$850 Cash picked up
$875 Paypal picked up

All the cages, upgrades, etc. cost $1660 new, so this is literally HALF the cost of it all new.

Email, PM, or call, 407-497-3596. Cant beat this deal anywhere so get them before its too late.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-23-2010, 06:36 PM   #12
Yaz23
Someone PM'd me about shipping these. The answer is YES, I will ship them but the buyer will cover the expense of shipping.

I also will be willing to drive to drop these off or meet you half way if you pay for the rental truck/suv and gas. These DO NOT need to be put in a Uhaul, they will fit in a truck/big suv (which will be a lot cheaper than renting a Uhaul and paying each mile driven).

I am willing to drive up to 8 hours EACH way (so a total of 16 hours, there and back). This will help anyone who doesnt live in FL able to get these Boaphiles!

I will keep the prices listed above for anyone who wants me to ship them or for me to drive. The only thing is that the shipping expense or rental + gas be covered by the buyer. Either option will not cost more than a couple hundred so you will be still saving an INSANE amount of money.

For anyone who lives in other states, these will be GREAT options for you. Feel free to call me anytime to discuss anything! 407-497-3596. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-25-2010, 09:19 PM   #13
Yaz23
SOLD! Thanks!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-27-2010, 11:22 PM   #14
Yaz23
More pics for my buyer! (Dont have your email address so I'm posting them up here) There all totally clean and ready to use! They look literally brand new too You'll love em'!

(Thought you'd want some new pics rather than the old ones).
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-27-2010, 11:23 PM   #15
Yaz23
Some sick pics with the lights off and the cage lights on, niceeee lol
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-28-2010, 02:44 AM   #16
jrmendozartb
Thank you so much Yaz they look amazing

Old 08-28-2010, 11:31 AM   #17
Yaz23
No prob man You'll have them in a few days!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!