2 Egyptian Uromastyx Lizards - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Uromastyx

Notices

Old 04-03-2017, 06:55 PM   #1
tolizard
2 Egyptian Uromastyx Lizards

2 Egyptian Uromastyx Lizards for sale $225 each for babies
All sales are final.
No returns.
Add will be posted until marked sold

e mail: t o lizard @ pacbell . net
Subject : 2 Egyptian Uro for sale

Payment: Cash only
No Shipping – Located near San Francisco, CA Berkeley, CA or the surrounding area in the East Bay. In Northern California

Must pick up or will deliver to San Francisco, Berkeley, Oakland, CA for a small fee.

Healthy and eating well, nice fat bellies.

They are fed daily (once in the morning, and once in the afternoon)

Eating vegetables (Broccoli., peas, corn, bok choy, etc.), birds seed (canary seeds) and they have been eating bird seed (canary mix), small tortoise pellets (Fluker’s Land Turtle Formula – Tortoise Diet) cooked brown rice, dry and cooked lentils. Green Spring salad mix, greens, etc. – thaw frozen veg. (broccoli , squash, lima beans, peas, etc.)

Soaked in very warm baths of water 2 to 3 times a week for 30 minutes to 45 minutes at a time.

They do well in very large cages and when they are kept in dry and at high heat temperatures.

Environment should be set at temperatures
(70 F at night) (80 to 110 F during the day)

Kept on newspapers until they are more than 2 years old.

Must have several hiding places and a cool side of the cage.

Hatched around late July or late August 2016. Adopted the hatchlings babies in Nov. 2016 from a breeder. They are about 8 months old. They were wormed in Nov. 2016 and should be vet checked once a year. Could be related

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-26-2017, 08:29 PM   #2
rainibug
Available?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Old 05-27-2017, 01:19 PM   #3
tolizard
2 Egyptian Uromastyx Lizards (babies)

Yes. The 2 baby Egyptian Uromastyx lizards are still available.
Email: tolizard@pacbell.net
When they are sold, I will remove the add.
Thanks,
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-11-2019, 10:45 PM   #4
KennyBlanco24
If they are still available, would like to buy both.

Old 03-12-2019, 10:37 AM   #5
WHYTEARK
yes 2 years later hes just been waiting for you to call so he can finally sell them now that they are adults whew !

Old 05-28-2019, 03:29 PM   #6
Blueeyeddevil1987
Roflmao. Thank god for that. I need a pair too.

Honestly though i hit up a pangea ad from a year ago and the gecko was still available. ��

Old 06-11-2019, 09:34 PM   #7
Paul cain
This looks like a scam. The first pic is a Moroccan and the others are Egyptians and the diet is all wrong

Old 06-13-2019, 05:54 PM   #8
CB Reptiles
Mmm....I love feta in my salads too!

Old 06-13-2019, 06:03 PM   #9
AbsoluteApril
Guys, this is an old ad and the unnecessary comments are disruptive. Please stop.

Old 06-13-2019, 07:41 PM   #10
Paul cain
Can't the original post be taken down so you are not disrupted? C'mon man. You are always going to have people interested in Egyptians and they are not always gonna look at the date... I have 4 by the way. The search is neverending

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!