For Sale Collection reduction (babies and breeders) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 08-17-2016, 06:47 PM   #1
EbonayisGirl
Collection reduction (babies and breeders)

Please email or text for photos or you can check out all available snakes on my facebook page Picturesque Serpents (all photos are current), as I do not have a computer to upload photos right now. All current prices are listed below with each animal. All inquiries can be directed to ohnogottacheckit@gmail.com or 253-722-7612 or through my facebook page. I do not check my messages on here so if you respond to this thread I will not see it right away.

We have decided to get out of the snake hobby and will be selling our newest crop of boa's along with a couple breeding females. All snakes are calm and easy to handle and will not refuse a meal unless in shed. All are healthy and gender is gaurenteed. Babies are a bit jumpy but are good to handle.

Our 2016 crop consists of 5 babies from our female Hypo Motley 100% het Kahl 50% het anery (have not tried to prove out anery) to our male Albino Jungle (already sold). All babies are hypo 100% het kahl and I have some jungles, possible jungles and hypos. I will list all snake available.

All available snakes are listed below with price, not including shipping. I will ship to all mainland states and take payments in the form of Paypal. Please note that the paypal fee will need to be included with the purchase price of the animal which I can figure out before the payment is submitted.

2009 Female Hypo Motley 100% het Kahl 50% het Anery PROVEN BREEDER $700
2012 Female Pastel Poss Super Hypo reduced pattern, very clean Virgin-Ready to breed $400
2012 Red group normal male produced by us Dam: Normal Sire: Crimson Pastel, has lots of red highlights, red belly and has the pastel/silver eye. $50
#1 Female Hypo Jungle 100% het kahl albino $200.
#2 Female Hypo Jungle 100% het kahl albino $300 very clean, nice contrast,
#3 Male Hypo poss Jungle 100% het kahl albino $225 very clean, nice contrast
#4 Male Hypo 100% het kahl albino $125
#6 Female Hypo Jungle 100% het kahl Albino $300 Very reduced pattern, very clean
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!