Brockreptiles (inquiry) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-03-2002, 12:01 AM   #31
Ricks Reptiles
Rich Z.... you have been put in a tough spot and I feel for you in the decision you have made. Neil has dug himself in too deep with his post on this site, and I feel you have made the only decision you could make.

I still beleive he is a good person to do business with, and takes care of his customers. He has sold me some quality animals. I am sorry he could not keep his problems with Dave alone and let it go.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT SITE RICH Z, AND THE HARD WORK YOU PUT INTO IT!!!

Rick Steward/Ricks Reptiles

Old 09-03-2002, 12:13 AM   #32
Casey Hulse
Thanks Rich for creating this site, and thank you for suffering through all the growing pains and not giving up on it!

Old 09-03-2002, 12:19 AM   #33
hanoverherps
Rob @ RK Reptiles....
spam_I have to agree with you. spam_What Neil stated was pertinent to the topic of this thred, in my opinion. spam_The first post he made touched base with the "scams" going on. spam_A few days later, he posts another time to add the extra information as to who could be behind the scam. spam_Then, history is written! spam_

Everybody else....
spam_No, Neil is not my God, and No, Neil is not my leader. spam_Just for the record, we don't know each other personally and have never done business with each other. spam_We have communicated via e-mail a few times for misc. reasons. spam_Yeah, the 'Neil and Dave ' saga is always fresh in everyones minds, as soooo many people seem to always bring it up. spam_I could understand the weblaves decision better if the post had nothing to do with the situation at hand and Neil just popped in for another 'Dave Slam". spam_I don't really think that was his intention. spam_
spam_I will also agree with some of the other posts, such actions being taken will definately make people think twice about posting, but I might ad, anything at all. spam_I'll also qoute another statement made by another party,....
spam_
spam_ spam_ spam_"All I can say to people is: Just because you don't agree with the way a tool is designed. You shouldn't throw it out the door if it serves the purpose. But as I said before: "This is your choice!"

spam_Everything I have said, except for the quote, are my opinions at hand. spam_For those of you who disagree, I applaud you and respect your opinions as well. spam_If you want to e-mail me if you feel fit, please do in a mature manner.

spam_Bob Fisher
spam_Hanover Herps

Old 09-03-2002, 12:46 AM   #34
Wen
Rich,
  I know after how many you met this past weekend at the NC show you probably do not remember speaking with me, but you gave me the impression of being a very fair and honest guy, and  in my opinion,  you have been more then fair with and patient with Neil and I hate he put you in this position but he gave you know choice, you stated very clearly, not only to him but everyone on this board what the rules are, and that they would be enforced and what the consequences would be if anyone disrepected them. Its only fair considering all the time, effort and energy that you put into this site.  You gave numerous warnings and were more patient and fair of guy then most would of been.
Thanks for all your dedicated time, energy and service you have so generously put into this site, after seeing all the animals you had with you this weekend and knowing that was not even a dent in your stock, I KNOW its difficult for you to keep up with things here and I have an all new appreciation and respect for you,
Thanks again
Wen Hughes..

Old 09-03-2002, 04:42 AM   #35
Moderator01
The request was made to me by more than one person to take some sort of action regarding this thread, and I had considered doing so.

However, I felt that whatever direction it went, it was ultimately up to Rich to make the call on this one, and I stand behind his decision 100%.

That being said, any further discussion on the matter should take place in the General Discussion forum. Let's try to steer this thread back to Brockreptiles, shall we?

Old 09-03-2002, 07:01 AM   #36
HerpVenue
okay back to brockreptiles@aol.com

he is trying to sell to my friend albino boa adults for $250
BUT
when I got in on the action and asked if any were still available........   lo and behold he is gone.....no response ....NOTHING....to me OR my friend.  Oh well no 250 albinos for me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!