looking for an umbrella cockatoo, NC area - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2005, 08:43 AM   #1
drfk1117
looking for an umbrella cockatoo, NC area

I am in NC and am looking for a cockatoo to purchase. I can travel to pick one up if you have one. I have 12 years experience with birds and will provide a loving, healthy home for a cockatoo. I go to college through the internet so I am at home during the day and have plenty of time to devote to one. Please contact me at drfk1117@yahoo.com. Thanks, Debbie
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-06-2005, 10:53 PM   #2
dominion
Wink

There is a rescue place in North Carolina called "The Tropics" and they have a lot of umbrellas for adoption at times. Some could be a little feather picked and some are just fine and need to be re-homed. They don't charge much at all and it sounds like you would qualify. Please get in touch with Mary there and tell her Margaret sent you. LOL, Margaret

Old 02-07-2006, 09:27 PM   #3
LAMJEANA
Red face Umbrella Cockatoo For Sale

undefinedHELLO I HAVE A 5 YEAR OLD MALE UMBRELLA COCKATOO FOR SALE, VERY SWEET TALKER, NOT A SCREAMER, DOES NOT PLUCK HIS FEATHERS, GORGEOUS SWEET HEALTHY BIRD, GOOD WITH DOGS,CATS, SMALL CHILDREN, MEN AND WOMEN,LOVES TO TAKE A SHOWER,NEVER EVER BITES,VERY GENTLE.I AM WILLING TO DRIVE A LITTLE WAYS IF BUYER IS DEFINATE ON BUYING HIM. ASKING 1000.00 WITH CAGE AND ACCESSORIES. THANKE, JEANA 540-268-1337 OR LAMJEANA@AOL.COM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drfk1117
I am in NC and am looking for a cockatoo to purchase. I can travel to pick one up if you have one. I have 12 years experience with birds and will provide a loving, healthy home for a cockatoo. I go to college through the internet so I am at home during the day and have plenty of time to devote to one. Please contact me at drfk1117@yahoo.com. Thanks, Debbie

Old 02-07-2006, 09:52 PM   #4
Cat_72
Jeana, since that "wanted" ad is about a year old, I wouldn't be too hurt if they don't contact you.

Old 02-07-2006, 10:18 PM   #5
LAMJEANA
I Know The Ad Is Old

I Know, I Was Hoping Someone Looking For A Bird Might Come Across My Response And Be Interedted, And Reply.

Old 02-07-2006, 10:20 PM   #6
LAMJEANA
Arrow I Know The Ad Is Old

I Am Hoping Someone Else Looking For A Bird Will Come Across My Response And Reply To It.

Old 02-07-2006, 10:21 PM   #7
Cat_72
Maybe you could try posting an ad of your own, then it wouldn't be buried in this old one? Just a thought, you may get better response that way.

Old 02-07-2006, 10:24 PM   #8
LAMJEANA
Doesn't That Cost, I Don't Have Any Money Right Now For An Ad, But If It's Free I Will Do That. Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread