For Sale or trade: red/orange-eyed croc skinks (PAIR!) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 03-03-2011, 10:46 AM   #1
hdavidf309
or trade: red/orange-eyed croc skinks (PAIR!)

I have a proven pair of red/orange-eyed croc skinks for sale. They are beautiful reptiles with amazing features, immaculate texture and coloring, and fun personalities. I AM a bit attached to these 2 since they are so cool, but I am specializing in RHACODACTYLUS species and wanted to further my collection, and at the same time- I wanted to let them go to someone who would need them more for projects/pleasure. That would make us both happy, no? I am willing to do trades on specific reptiles and/or equipment.

-Equipment wanted: incubator, displays, enclosures....open to offers.

-Reptiles wanted: Leachies, Chahouas (Chewys), Sarasinorum, Gargoyle geckos, and crested geckos. Crested geckos MUST be adults, and I would benefit from a single male (at the least), so thats a plus.

-BUY: I will take $200+ shipping price. Open to offers.

ALSO- Local pick up is a plus and I will include the skinks' enclosure. It is a plastic tub, but the inside is all setup perfectly and is AWESOME, and they love it. Sounds like "just a plastic tub", but trust me....its cool as heck! SHIPPING COSTS- depends on zip, and you pay it. Also cannot and will not ship the enclosure, unless you pay for shipping on that as well. YOU MAY CALL ME (or text) @ (815) 451-0582 If I don't answer, leave message and I will get back to you asap. Thank you and I hope to hear from everyone soon! -Dave
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-04-2011, 06:53 PM   #2
inkedreptiledude21
What type of enclosures are you interested in?

Old 03-07-2011, 02:23 AM   #3
Revolution1221
i have a beautiful olive male crested gecko with red throat around 35 grams

Old 03-07-2011, 11:15 PM   #4
bloodlustindulgence
im planning on picking up a trio of these guys in the near future. i'd like to see your tub set up and thought you might post some pics?

Old 04-27-2011, 07:25 PM   #5
Revolution1221
i talked to you a while back about these guys do you still have them i have some beautiful male cresteds i need to let go

Old 04-28-2011, 10:35 AM   #6
hdavidf309
No, sorry Revolution...i don't. I would have done a trade most likely, but they had to go and went to someone local. I was actually kind of pissed to find out that one died because of how the guy took care of it (heard through a friend). he assured me that he was experienced and blah blah blah and that they were going to a good home. It was obviously B.S. He still has the female, i believe, but its no longer a pair. I may still be interested in your cresteds though, if you have what I am looking for....i'll check your posts, otherwise please send pics of them to my e-mail, ok??? Thanks
hdavidf916@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-28-2011, 01:14 PM   #7
Revolution1221
sorry to hear about that man! sounds like someone who was just to anxious and couldn't wait to do their research so he lied about what he new. hopefully he takes better care of the second one.

ive got 3 males im looking to get rid of right now and some juvies. prices are not set in stone feel free to check out my page. facebook.com/revolutionreptiles one of the males is in the currently available album the other two are these. there are more photos of both so make sure to check them out.

this one fires up pitch black but he's always reluctant to do it and have only caught him a few times but even unfired he is this color here which looks awesome!
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fb...type=1&theater

this other one is a beautiful tri color partial pin. hes not quit rtb he's about 22 grams right now but man will he produce some beautiful babies!
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fb...type=1&theater

Old 04-28-2011, 02:08 PM   #8
hdavidf309
I got an infraction for posting about my eggs, ect...so i have to watch waht I say...I didn't really mean to break the rules the 1st time. All I will ask is if you would be interested in checking out my babies after they hatch to see if you want to do future trades, maybe?
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-28-2011, 02:29 PM   #9
Revolution1221
oh was that you? sorry man i didn't realize it i thought it was just some person posting trying to sell there stuff on my add haha wow i just didn't even read the username.

Old 04-28-2011, 05:10 PM   #10
hdavidf309
Its cool but I got docked 4 points, so you owe me!!!! Haha jk....so what about your answeer on my baby question?
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!