For Sale 1.2 ADULT GRAYBANDS **READY TO BREED** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 01:21 PM   #1
lairofdragons
1.2 ADULT GRAYBANDS **READY TO BREED**

I have an adult trio of Gray Banded Kings that are breeding size and decided I dont want to mess with breeding them....So I have done all the work for you with raising them to a breeding size and weight.

First pic: Female with great color
Second Pic: My big female over 4 ft. long
Third Pic: Male with nice markings

$1100.00 plus shipping or trades considered see below

I do not know the locality...I threw this trio together a year or so ago and never spent the time to cool them down to breed. All are eating live or F/T mice or fuz rats. They are not picky and never miss a meal. They are in prime condition for producing babies.

Trades: Only looking for the following:

A Pied Ball Python male 300 grams or more and atleast a nice low to med. quality

or

1.2 of the following...
Mojave and Lesser Ball Pythons 1.2 any combo any age (prefer a male Lesser)

For more information please email me at contact@lairofdragons.com or call 717-608-7424.

Travis
Lair of Dragons
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-24-2010, 10:46 AM   #2
lairofdragons
$1000.00 shipped till Memorial weekend
Thanks,

Lair of Dragons
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-27-2010, 10:22 PM   #3
lairofdragons
I will split them up but the male has to go first either by himself or with a female.
Male $250.00 plus shipping
Females $400.00 plus shipping each

Lair of Dragons
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-30-2010, 04:51 PM   #4
cool cat
400.00 for a non locale Grayband is extremely high priced , even for a locale specific thats really grasping i will offer 500.00 for the trio with shipping included !

Old 05-30-2010, 08:15 PM   #5
lairofdragons
No thanks,
The $500.00 you offer doesn't cover what I paid for one of the males and females and yea $400.00 is high but everyone always talks price down....but thanks for your comment.
Lair of Dragons
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-07-2010, 12:58 PM   #6
lairofdragons
**** $850.00 SHIPPED **** for all three
I will split them up but the male has to go first either by himself or with a female.
Male $225.00 shipped
Females $325.00 shipped each

Thanks,

Lair of Dragons
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-08-2010, 10:22 PM   #7
damexi01
way to much sorry

Old 06-08-2010, 10:23 PM   #8
damexi01
but they are good looking

Old 06-09-2010, 01:16 AM   #9
lairofdragons
Why is it that every one keeps saying "way to much" or not worth what I am asking but I keep seeing adult males fo the same price every where I look...females in the same price range ....they are asking prices and not selling prices. I am more interested in trades for what I am looking for or what I am going to buy when they sell...so someone make an offer and please stop bumping my post back to the top with a comment that I am asking to much...

Doesnt really help me sell them...anyone who looks at the ad with a serious thought of buying them wont even comment because of the other post.

I am considering offers or trades but if you have nothing better to say than they are nice but too much then save time it takes for you to type and save it for someone elses ad.

If I sell them for what I am asking then I might break even for the cost to purchase them raise them to adults, which is fine, but not really crazy about loosing big time for my investment and time involved to do so.

If you like them and want them in your collection then make a offer...I will consider serious and resonable offers. Not trying to offend anyone who has posted about them but you are not helping by saying too much....or making unreasonable offers for them. I hope you understand.

Lair of Dragons
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-10-2010, 12:32 PM   #10
bobassetto
will you be at the hamburg show???....if so i'll look at them...maybe we get do something...
bob

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread