SOLD!! 06 Black Milksnake, 4+feet, jet black - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 06:06 PM   #1
lovin2act
06 Black Milksnake, 4+feet, jet black

Having to downsize a little and need cash to pay for a weddin!

This guy is completely black and is just over 4 feet long at about 52-53 inches in length. He is super active so he tends to scrape himself all over his cage and at any given time he may have a scale scrape or maybe a missing scale or half a scale missing. Not really noticeable unless you are looking for it. Just wanted to put that out there though just in case he does it right when he is purchased by someone. They always heal up each shed and he is in terrific health. He just likes to get himself into all kinds of mischief all the time in his custom melanin wood cage. He is very ready for breeding!!! My female wasn't though so she wouldn't let him have any action this season unfortunately.

Asking $190 shipped
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-28-2010, 07:32 PM   #2
drizzt08
How much shipped to 35633?

Old 07-28-2010, 07:51 PM   #3
lovin2act
$190 shipped, I can knock off 5 bucks if I use my friends fedex account to ship him
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-28-2010, 07:53 PM   #4
drizzt08
email sent

Old 07-29-2010, 10:41 AM   #5
lovin2act
replied via email
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-30-2010, 02:50 AM   #6
snmreptiles
If you are doing him shipped for $185 where can I send money to??

Mike
www.snmreptiles.com

Old 07-30-2010, 08:54 AM   #7
lovin2act
haha! My paypal is MarkusLee119@gmail.com if you are serious :-)
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-30-2010, 11:39 AM   #8
snmreptiles
The only question I have is if you offer a live arrival gaurantee?? If so I will have you paypaled when I get off tonight. I am off to work right now!

Old 07-30-2010, 11:46 AM   #9
lovin2act
I am not a big time breeder with a business or anything here so if by live guarantee you simply are asking if I will refund you should anything happen during the shipping process, then yes of course I would. However I will have my radar set on high for any attempted shenanigans though since I am putting myself out there like that for you to try and pull a fast one on. Not that you would, but one must really be cautious dealing online with people as I am sure you can understand. And I would be really upset if this guy died. Feel free to call me though if you like! Email me at my paypal address above if you want my number and we can talk more if you like!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-30-2010, 01:21 PM   #10
lovin2act
I checked the BOI just now and you have people saying good things about you so I am confident you wont be pulling anything on me if I guarantee a live delivery You can check up on me as well on there and I have some positive trader ratings on here as well.

I went to feed him last night and found he just went into a deep blue! So he is kinda in the crackly skin mode and wont be looking his prettiest for a few days until he sheds fyi. I'm sure you know the drill on that though. He did pop down 2 f/t mice still, he is a great feeder as most of these Blacks are

Another shot of him I took last November:
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread