Bad Guy Dealing with Captive Bred Excellence left a bad taste in my mouth... - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2014, 08:02 PM   #21
Captive Bred Excellence
Lordofwar. I never qoated her a price of $125 for the mohave het male and het female it was for the normal het pair, please read everything befre responding.

Tad Fitzgerald

Old 10-26-2014, 08:04 PM   #22
Lucille
Had the seller realized the error while the transaction was still pending he could have chosen not to honor the pricing error. It is well settled that mistakes in advertising (under most circumstances) do not bind the seller if the error is caught.
However, once the transaction is completed, it is completed.

Old 10-26-2014, 08:05 PM   #23
LORDOFWAR187
You as a business man, or woman should have verified payment received, and known what to release it's not like she came to your place of business, and went through your stock, and took what she wanted it sucks to loose money a mistake was made, but you released the animals. I have not met anyone in 43 years of life who hand's product over without knowing that the received proper payment. I have been in this position as we are all human and mistakes occur, I have lost before for a similar situation. I took it as a learning experience and moved on.

Old 10-26-2014, 08:11 PM   #24
thehappypet
And again in the PayPal notes

http://s45.photobucket.com/user/petc...2527f.jpg.html

Old 10-26-2014, 08:12 PM   #25
LORDOFWAR187
I have read everything it doesn't change the fact that the mistake was on your end and not caught till after sale was finalized. The fact of the matter is your business handed over the wrong animals, they whete not the animals she was supposed to receive or paid for, this is obviously fact, but also appears to be fact is your business handed them over. As I stated we are all human mistakes are made,but it was a till you or your employees who handed over the wrong animals simply this is my point it was a mistake and It was unfortunate that you where unable to catch it before the sale was finalized.

Old 10-26-2014, 08:17 PM   #26
LORDOFWAR187
Requesting that the buyer accepts responsibility for a mistake made buy you or your employees is unjustified.

Old 10-26-2014, 08:19 PM   #27
thehappypet
And the original transaction did go smoothly. The money was sent in a timely manner, the mojave het pied and the normal het pied hatchlings that were discussed multiple times in message and over the phone were handed off. It was done.

And then a day later this happened. I've attempted to be nothing but cordial and I am just here to present the facts. That's it.

I'm still heartbroken I had to give up my scale baby.
http://s45.photobucket.com/user/petc...f75ea.jpg.html

Old 10-26-2014, 08:23 PM   #28
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehappypet View Post
When posting photos as "evidence" please attach them to your posts via the attachment function as explained in this thread -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=304671

Photo hosting companies will sometimes block linked images, and anyone posting such links can simply remove such "evidence" at will. Evidence needs to be PERMANENT in discussions of this nature and not subject to removal by the poster.

Old 10-26-2014, 08:24 PM   #29
Captive Bred Excellence
I admit I'm at fault and should have caught the mistake. I also feel Elissa as at fault when starting the deal refurring to the het pair instead of the mohave het pair. Is there a compramze or is the sellar 100% wrong? As I said I was considering just eating the $50 until the threats started. So where do we go from here?

Tad Fitzgerald

Old 10-26-2014, 08:28 PM   #30
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad Fitzgerald View Post
I admit I'm at fault and should have caught the mistake. I also feel Elissa as at fault when starting the deal refurring to the het pair instead of the mohave het pair. Is there a compramze or is the sellar 100% wrong? As I said I was considering just eating the $50 until the threats started. So where do we go from here?

Tad Fitzgerald
Tad,

I think if you let her have the pair for the original quoted price you may lose a few dollars but people will respect you for sticking to your deal, especially as your buyer had become quickly attached to her new pets.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!