Bad Guy Dealing with Captive Bred Excellence left a bad taste in my mouth... - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2014, 08:38 PM   #31
thehappypet
@webslave if the four files are attached here then it was successful on my Mobil device. Otherwise I will have to attach then permanently once I get home later today.
Attached Images

Old 10-26-2014, 08:42 PM   #32
LORDOFWAR187
My opinion is just that my opinion I happen to agree with Lucille's comment it was a mistake a unfortunate mistake God knows I have made my share should it be held over your head and tarnish your name? No I don't believe it should I honestly hope you both can come to a arrangement that is acceptable to both parties. Life is not perfect nor are the people in this world, good luck to the both of you. I can relate to losing because I sent t he wrong package to the wrong person. It was unfortunate , but it was done.As I said I hope you two can come to agreement that is satisfactory to you both.

Old 10-26-2014, 08:45 PM   #33
Captive Bred Excellence
Lucille, I agree and would have if she hadn't threatened me. I don't respond well to threats and have NEVER had an issue like this before in over 20 years. I do this as a hobby/business and don't need the money so threats won't work. I did what I'm going to do by giving her a refund. I'm sorry this worked out the way it did. If that keeps people from purchasing from us so be it. We have high quality animals, great prices and ongoing support. And yes I stick by my prices listed in any and all ads.

Tad Fitzgerald

Old 10-26-2014, 08:54 PM   #34
Ed Clark
Seems as if the buyer became rude and threatening, the seller took a hard line stance then refunded the money.

Elissa would have probably had better results not threatening Tad but trying to work it out with him in a calmer more respectful manner.

Old 10-26-2014, 08:57 PM   #35
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad Fitzgerald View Post
At one during out private emails back and forth I was considering just letting her have them for $125, but then she threatened to tarnish out reputation by talking bad about us on all the west coast shows.
Please post the email. Here, she just related what happened. I'd really like to see exactly how the threats went down please.

Old 10-26-2014, 09:01 PM   #36
thehappypet
There were no threats and it is very upsetting to see that made as an accusation against me...

Old 10-26-2014, 09:03 PM   #37
thehappypet
Thumbs up

Permanent copies of the four files linked through photobucket.
Attached Images

Old 10-26-2014, 09:04 PM   #38
thehappypet
And again
Attached Images

Old 10-26-2014, 09:05 PM   #39
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehappypet View Post
There were no threats and it is very upsetting to see that made as an accusation against me...
It was said you threatened to tarnish the reputation of Captive bred excellence.

You posted a paypal receipt for $125.00 on a pair of bp's that were posted at $175.00

Old 10-26-2014, 09:07 PM   #40
thehappypet
D20, the male
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!