Bad Guy Dealing with Captive Bred Excellence left a bad taste in my mouth... - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2014, 09:08 PM   #41
thehappypet
Initial question
Attached Images

Old 10-26-2014, 09:10 PM   #42
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad Fitzgerald View Post
Lucille, I agree and would have if she hadn't threatened me.

Tad Fitzgerald
I would really like to see the alleged threats. I hope you are not making them up- as is often said, it is how a party acts when things don't go right that gives an idea of who they really are.

Old 10-26-2014, 09:10 PM   #43
TriangleReptiles
I'm still interested I seeing the threats. Anybody want to post those for us to see?

Old 10-26-2014, 09:12 PM   #44
Ed Clark
After the confusion captive bred excellence did the right thing by refunding you, you did the right thing by returning the bp's.

End of story!

Old 10-26-2014, 09:12 PM   #45
Tinysalmon
Okay, just to clarify and put my end in now:

My name is Sarah, i'm the one that drove to his house, where I was located at the time it was a 40 minute drive to get to his place (I wish I was kidding.) I've seen all the texts, all the documents. I have proof on my phone as well.

This is how it went down.

Last night I received information she wanted to get two snakes, a mojave het pied and a normal female het pied. I called him and asked him about the snakes but I didn't know at that point specifically what she wanted. I had her call him and they confirmed it. While I First initially talked to him to get the address to go that night and pick them up. I did say a minimal of two times the price of $125.

I had the gas to go up there and take care of a few things but my budget is extremely cut due to current conditions so i literally could go up there, pick them up stop at walmart to get basic set up supplies for them and go home before waiting for tomorrow to fill up my tank. I drove up there, he invited me in. I got to see the two snakes, confirmed it was them, had paper documents on the snakes. Everything was going good. I even got to see some other projects and actually wanted to buy something.

I got home, sent her pictures of them, she sent me the gas money. Everyone was happy. So I thought. I woke up at 11am with a text message saying he wanted the snakes back. I stared at it a good two minutes before talking everything over and getting all the texts from Elisa, my best friend.

I'm already irate now because this was going to be another 2-3 hours of my time when I already went up there, i told her I don't have the gas money to drive up there and i'm not going to give them away. I told him that I would give him my address but i wouldn't hand them over until AFTER she got her refund. I'm already pissed off because I spent a good 10 bucks of my own money. Which means she and I are both out 35 dollars and im out 3ish hours of my valuable time (I'm an artist, my time is precious when it comes to stuff like this.)

After calling and saying yes he could, when she did get the confirmation, he came and picked them up. He checked them and it was good. I even put in a review and explained everything.

Now the only thing that could be 'perceived' as a threat is NOT a threat.
I quote " A satisfied customer that frequents just about every reptile show on the west coast every year to spread word of mouth advertising in there favor." That is not a threat, that is an example of GOOD business. Only thing I could see as mis-interpretation

It did not say at all she was going to go bad-mouthing him at every reptile show on the west coast. She was making two examples. The first being that if I go to wal-mart, purchase 20 dollar shoes and than go home. Wal-mart is not going to come find me and say HEY those shoes are actually 30 dollars, we need 10 more dollars.

That's everything, and if you need my review and everything I've said, you can look at his reviews and read everything I've put. My name is Sarah Pittaway, but On facebook it's Sarah Yawattip.

TL;DR
Extremely disappointed mountain of garbage.

Old 10-26-2014, 09:15 PM   #46
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Dragons View Post
End of story!
Ed you don't get to say when the story is over unless you bought FC on the down low.

Old 10-26-2014, 09:22 PM   #47
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad Fitzgerald View Post
At one during out private emails back and forth I was considering just letting her have them for $125, but then she threatened to tarnish out reputation by talking bad about us on all the west coast shows. As I stated then and say again "have at it" we have a great reputation and stand behind our animals.
I beleive this bad guy thread was started after Elissa was already refunded. guess she was just trying to tarnish someone's reputation?

Old 10-26-2014, 09:25 PM   #48
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Ed you don't get to say when the story is over unless you bought FC on the down low.
She was refunded! what else do you want to talk about? the fart in the bath tub!

Old 10-26-2014, 09:25 PM   #49
Lucille
Quote:
I beleive this bad guy thread was started after Elissa was already refunded. guess she was just trying to tarnish someone's reputation?
Nice try, Ed, are you saying that everyone started a bg thread is guilty of tarnishing? She has simply related what happened, here.
She wanted the critters, not the refund, and in my opinion she should have got the critters. The deal was completed.

Old 10-26-2014, 09:27 PM   #50
Tinysalmon
Quote:
She posted this due to people saying she should. I even say she should. This is to warn people that he lied. And he did lie to all of us. He agreed to the price. She is going beyond what anyone would do by returning them. I didn't want to.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!