Bad Guy Dealing with Captive Bred Excellence left a bad taste in my mouth... - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2014, 09:30 PM   #51
Tinysalmon
The worst part about this is it effected 3 people negatively, not just one.

Old 10-26-2014, 09:31 PM   #52
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinysalmon View Post

Now the only thing that could be 'perceived' as a threat is NOT a threat.
I quote " A satisfied customer that frequents just about every reptile show on the west coast every year to spread word of mouth advertising in there favor." That is not a threat, that is an example of GOOD business. Only thing I could see as mis-interpretation

It did not say at all she was going to go bad-mouthing him at every reptile show on the west coast. She was making two examples. The first being that if I go to wal-mart, purchase 20 dollar shoes and than go home. Wal-mart is not going to come find me and say HEY those shoes are actually 30 dollars, we need 10 more dollars.
I agree, not a threat, and the seller had said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad Fitzgerald View Post
Lucille, I agree and would have if she hadn't threatened me.

Old 10-26-2014, 09:34 PM   #53
Ed Clark
Quote:
The worst part about this is it effected 3 people negatively, not just one.
How about the most important thing...the pair of bp's bouncing around in a hot or cold box.. seems like the focus is on the money,the bad experience etc,etc.

Old 10-26-2014, 09:37 PM   #54
Tinysalmon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Dragons View Post
How about the most important thing...the pair of bp's bouncing around in a hot or cold box.. seems like the focus is on the money,the bad experience etc,etc.
He packaged them properly, i had them in their own containers with heating pads and water. They weren't going to sit in bags in a proper herpers shipping box. I'd be receiving the money to ship them properly via 1 night shipping with the other snakes i've gotten.

Shipping animals is not a first time experience. Don't assume we don't know what we are doing.

Old 10-26-2014, 09:38 PM   #55
Lucille
Quote:
Exactly. And that is the seller's fault insisting on more transport, after a finished deal. You're right Ed, perhaps the seller is a Bad Guy for insisting on the return causing more stress for the critters.

Old 10-26-2014, 09:42 PM   #56
Ed Clark
Quote:
She is going beyond what anyone would do by returning them. I didn't want to.
Sarah, why did you not want to return the bp's? do you have a financial interest in this deal?

Old 10-26-2014, 09:44 PM   #57
Tinysalmon
Quote:
Sarah, why did you not want to return the bp's? do you have a financial interest in this deal?
Apparently you did not read the whole post I posted hmm?

No I did not, she is my best friend. She was giving me enough gas money to go get them and ship them to her.

I didn't want to because when anybody in ANY BUSINESS AGREES TO A PRICE, that is the set price.

I'm an artist, when I say that i'm going to paint or draw or do a piece of art for a set price. THAT IS THE PRICE I EXPECT TO RECEIVE.

Now I'm sure you've sold things, you told them the price, it was agreed upon. The problem is he said he got payment. Now as a saler, you check the amount you receive correct? Why would he go back on a deal and say oh, i overlooked it. No, that's business and false advertising

Old 10-26-2014, 09:48 PM   #58
Lucille
Quote:
Are you trying to move the focus away from the seller CAPTIVE BRED EXCELLENCE

and the issue that he altered a done deal, then tried to say he would have not done that except for the threats, and there were no threats????

Old 10-26-2014, 09:49 PM   #59
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Exactly. And that is the seller's fault insisting on more transport, after a finished deal. You're right Ed, perhaps the seller is a Bad Guy for insisting on the return causing more stress for the critters.
I am not saying anyone here is a bad guy, only that a little more consideration to the bp's being shipped would be nice.

Old 10-26-2014, 09:55 PM   #60
Tinysalmon
Quote:
I am not saying anyone here is a bad guy, only that a little more consideration to the bp's being shipped would be nice.
The Bp's were not going to be shipped for a week if not more to make sure they were all good. Again, not retarded. We have the bp's best interest in mind. Thats why i'm so aggravated by this whole exchange. She would never steer me in the wrong direction and make sure that the snakes and any reptile is properly cared and treated.

They aren't my snakes, if anything were to happen to them, that would be money out of my pocket and a waste of time for her and myself. There is no logical reason why we would ship the snakes improperly.

The only transportation that happened was I drove up there, picked them up in a proper herp shipping box when them being in PROPER herper bags, and I drove home after picking up supplies so they would be comfortable until ready to be shipped.

Now i'm going to ask kindly keep yourself on track, the shipping isnt the problem. It's the person. What boggles me is that after all this, he put up the same snakes in an ad immediately after he got them back.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!