Bad Guy Dealing with Captive Bred Excellence left a bad taste in my mouth... - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2014, 10:15 PM   #71
LORDOFWAR187
The only thing it appears the buyer received back is the investment of the 125.00 buyer is still out fuel 3 hour drive w/e vegas minimum wage is, and the supplies purchased to accommodate said animals which from all the post is more than the sellers $50.00 dollar difference. The friend who made the drive is out her time, and the cost of the supplies purchased for the snakes.

Old 10-26-2014, 10:18 PM   #72
EmeraldBoid
So I am getting that the het pied pair was the initial inquiry and the final deal was apparently a mojave het pied pair...so where does this normal fit into the deal?

I think we have too many people answering questions here. I think most of us would like to hear more from the OP.

Old 10-26-2014, 10:19 PM   #73
neenach2002
It was for a Mojave Het Pied & "Normal" Het Pied pair.

Old 10-26-2014, 10:30 PM   #74
EmeraldBoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by neenach2002 View Post
It was for a Mojave Het Pied & "Normal" Het Pied pair.
Ah, now I see, when she just said normal I assumed plain Jane normal.

ok, so Elissa inquires about a het pied pair, Tad says $125, Elissa asks about a mojave het pied pair, Elissa then pays him $125 for the mojave pair, her friend picks them up, Elissa sends her friend gas money and shipping funds, her friend sends her pics, wakes up to Tad telling her there was a mistake, she tells Elissa, Elissa returns the animals and has received a refund. Correct?

Old 10-26-2014, 10:31 PM   #75
Tinysalmon
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldBoid View Post

ok, so Elissa inquires about a het pied pair, Tad says $125, Elissa asks about a mojave het pied pair, Elissa then pays him $125 for the mojave pair, her friend picks them up, Elissa sends her friend gas money and shipping funds, her friend sends her pics, wakes up to Tad telling her there was a mistake, she tells Elissa, Elissa returns the animals and has received a refund. Correct?
no... we told him the types, he said 125. we confirmed multiple times 125 for those two snakes. i pick them up, she sends me gas money, i send her pics. elisa gets text saying mistake, she contacts me and i return the animals after refund

Old 10-26-2014, 10:34 PM   #76
neenach2002
Quote:

Elisa was originally meant to inquire bout the Mojave Het Pied & Het Pied pair. We already have a pair of proven Het Pieds. In addition, the "normal" Het Pieds were listed at $65, not $125. The Mojave Het Pied & Het Pied pair was listed at $125.

Old 10-26-2014, 10:34 PM   #77
thehappypet
The male was a mojave, and the female was the normal referenced in that reply @emeraldboids.

I don't believe shipping was ever referenced by anyone other then yourself at that point when you called that particular issue into question?

Old 10-26-2014, 10:49 PM   #78
EmeraldBoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehappypet View Post
The male was a mojave, and the female was the normal referenced in that reply @emeraldboids.

I don't believe shipping was ever referenced by anyone other then yourself at that point when you called that particular issue into question?
Tiny Salmon mentions receiving shipping funds for them to be sent out to you, hence where my confusion arose.

Old 10-26-2014, 10:52 PM   #79
thehappypet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I agree, not a threat, and the seller had said:
Thank you, Lucille.

Old 10-26-2014, 10:53 PM   #80
neenach2002
Quote:
Tiny Salmon mentions receiving shipping funds for them to be sent out to you, hence where my confusion arose.

Yep, she was going to ship the snakes in a week or so, assuming the weather is good. She has three other snakes she's taking care of for us already.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!