Bad Guy Beware Seth Williams "saint221" - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-01-2015, 11:11 AM   #21
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Kritters View Post
I may be wrong but it sounds as if he moved the money from PayPal to his bank account after the payment was received. If so then it would take a few days to move it back and refund the money. With this being a pick up purchase this would seem to be perfectly fine to me. The way I read it he was saying the refund would take a few days not that he would not send it. I'm not sure how to quote on here but just go back to his response she posted.
That is how I read the small bit of info as well.

Old 09-01-2015, 12:26 PM   #22
Chris Kennard
In the opening post here Michelle voluntarily submits "I'll post pics of the conversation". The later submits "I don't feel the need to prove anything to anyone". Good for you then Michelle. Regarding your comment "none of your inputs matter"? Neither does yours at this point.

Old 09-01-2015, 09:51 PM   #23
Chris Kennard
I will never understand why people who claim to have a legitimate gripe refuse to use any and every weapon (proof) in their arsenal to bury someone they view as a scammer.

Old 09-01-2015, 10:27 PM   #24
The Magic maker
Ehh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
At this point, I don't think there is enough info to think of Seth Williams as a bad guy after the OP had a public written tantrum when asked to merely post the conversations. To me, that means there may very well be information in those conversations that clears Seth. The payment may be nonrefundable according to TOS, we just don't know. After an agreement is made to pickup by the buyer, 'boyfriend working' may reasonably be an excuse to change time or day of pickup, but not suddenly require shipping which the seller may not have been prepared to do.
At this point, I would think that many sellers would now refuse to have the OP as a customer because of her poor attitude and her refusal to post info to clarify this issue.
I wouldn't call it a tantrum. I would say he was getting very defensive. I understand what you are trying to say though

Old 09-02-2015, 07:22 AM   #25
chazzz
I sent Seth a message about this thread.

Old 09-02-2015, 11:31 AM   #26
MidSouthMorphs
If we listened and took to heart every complaint that comes through here no matter how silly they are, there would be no Good Guys in this business. At some point every impatient and mind changing person complains about someone here, sometimes even the best in the business have complaints from people like the OP.

I am glad this BOI exists, it saves the reputations of the Good Guys and Gals in this business.

Old 09-02-2015, 04:28 PM   #27
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidSouthMorphs View Post
If we listened and took to heart every complaint that comes through here no matter how silly they are, there would be no Good Guys in this business. At some point every impatient and mind changing person complains about someone here, sometimes even the best in the business have complaints from people like the OP.

I am glad this BOI exists, it saves the reputations of the Good Guys and Gals in this business.
I agree. I'm no fan of the OP's conduct. However, Seth took money and sent nothing. I doubt the "best in the business" would condone that.

Old 09-02-2015, 04:52 PM   #28
Beyond GenetiX
Michelle emailed all the text between them and I will try to get them up tonight or tomorrow morning. I haven't read through them yet, I will try to put them chronological order.

Old 09-02-2015, 05:14 PM   #29
MidSouthMorphs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
I agree. I'm no fan of the OP's conduct. However, Seth took money and sent nothing. I doubt the "best in the business" would condone that.
Of coarse not, there is no room for people like that at all.

Old 09-02-2015, 07:13 PM   #30
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
He took the money on the agreement they would pick them up, then when they asked to have them shipped it seems they assumed he would use the money out of the money for the geckos to ship the geckos so got mad when he asked for the shipping charge. That's not his fault. They could have easily said ok well pick them up on this date but instead got mad and made a permanent bad guy boi

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!