Bad Guy Beware Seth Williams "saint221" - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-02-2015, 09:29 PM   #31
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
He took the money on the agreement they would pick them up, then when they asked to have them shipped it seems they assumed he would use the money out of the money for the geckos to ship the geckos so got mad when he asked for the shipping charge. That's not his fault. They could have easily said ok well pick them up on this date but instead got mad and made a permanent bad guy boi
I didn't say it was his fault. If you think he is justified in keeping her money, by all means, share the reasoning.

Old 09-02-2015, 09:42 PM   #32
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
I didn't say it was his fault. If you think he is justified in keeping her money, by all means, share the reasoning.
Did I justify it? No. You guys are all just jumping on the bandwagon of he stole her money when we have no further proof other than what the op has said. I agree he should refund it. But they also aren't in a very good light ad they backed out of the pick up, wanted him to ship without giving the shipping charge, then made a boi because of it. For all we know at this point the money has been refunded. No one has come here to give an update and the seller has not come here to give his side either. We're stuck solely on what the op has said.

Old 09-02-2015, 10:15 PM   #33
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Did I justify it? No. You guys are all just jumping on the bandwagon of he stole her money when we have no further proof other than what the op has said. I agree he should refund it. But they also aren't in a very good light ad they backed out of the pick up, wanted him to ship without giving the shipping charge, then made a boi because of it. For all we know at this point the money has been refunded. No one has come here to give an update and the seller has not come here to give his side either. We're stuck solely on what the op has said.
Did I say you justified it? No. I said "if you THINK he was justified". The reason I asked is because the money is the only thing you left out of your response to my post. Unless I missed it, I don't recall anyone saying he "stole" her money. Quite frankly, I don't recall disagreeing with anything you said. That being said, anyone who would lie about a transaction like this to make someone look bad certainly would have embellished on that price tag. Just my opinion. Ig he did get 70 bucks and she got squat, that's kinda' laim.

Old 09-02-2015, 11:50 PM   #34
Billy1138
The screen shot in post #3 at the bottom says that he was sending the money back. Not sure if he actually did or not, however, as we have another boi where the op posted and then disappears.

Op, did you ever get the refund?

Old 09-03-2015, 06:04 AM   #35
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet76 View Post
Michelle emailed all the text between them and I will try to get them up tonight or tomorrow morning. I haven't read through them yet, I will try to put them chronological order.
If the OP doesn't care enough to post them, why should you do it for her? It isn't as of she doesn't know, after all...she simply can't be bothered. She has expressed that she doesn't care about this site, it's rules, or the opinions of its members - I'd be inclined to give her the same; but I haven't had any caffeine, yet.

Old 09-03-2015, 07:18 AM   #36
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
If the OP doesn't care enough to post them, why should you do it for her? It isn't as of she doesn't know, after all...she simply can't be bothered. She has expressed that she doesn't care about this site, it's rules, or the opinions of its members - I'd be inclined to give her the same; but I haven't had any caffeine, yet.
I agree with you about the OP and her attitude. However if there is a dishonest person out there, I would like as many people to know as possible. I look at it as helping others, not the OP.

Old 09-03-2015, 07:23 AM   #37
Beyond GenetiX
Here goes the text, it will be several posts.
Attached Images

Old 09-03-2015, 07:27 AM   #38
Beyond GenetiX
More pictures.
Attached Images

Old 09-03-2015, 07:30 AM   #39
Beyond GenetiX
More.....
Attached Images

Old 09-03-2015, 07:35 AM   #40
Beyond GenetiX
More....
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!