Good Guy eldiablokid John Romeo !!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-05-2015, 07:24 PM   #1
Qayin
eldiablokid John Romeo !!!

I'd like to take a minute to talk about my dealings with an amazing snake breeder and overall good guy here on fauna. I've only bought a reptile from reputable online breeders a handful of times, both here on fauna and from companies like LLLreptile. But, of all the times I ordered a snake online and have it shipped to me here in Alaska John Romeo of New Jersey is the most amazing person I've ever dealt with. I saw his ad for a big adult female Suriname boa and when I first saw the picture it was love at first sight. I had to have her!! So I began talking to John. I didn't have enough to pay for her and the shipping which was as much as the snake herself. John told me that there were twelve people interested in her. He waited for me to come up with the money. He could tell how badly I wanted her. He waited for me when there were TWELVE OTHER PEOPLE waiting before me. I finally paid for her, and then he waited another week for me to come up with the shipping money. To cut this short she arrived insulated and warm, and other than being a little pissy she is and was perfectly healthy. I've been in constant contact with John. He went above and beyond to make sure the boa was healthy and safe and that I was happy, which I very much am!!! When I first got her in my arms I almost cried. She's soooooo beautiful, and I love her! She fits right in with my family of boas. All of John's advice was above and beyond, and I've talked to him almost every day in the past couple weeks. He's an example of what customer service SHOULD BE in the reptile community. Now on my daily visits to fauna I am keeping a close eye for ads by John Romeo. The next addition to my family is very likely to come from him. Thank you for everything John!!!!!
Attached Images

Old 09-05-2015, 08:14 PM   #2
eldiablokid
Thank You Jade! It was truly a pleasure working with you. Jade is the kind of person that makes you feel secure knowing that your babies are going to a great home! I look forward to staying in touch with you and Ruby of course!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!