SOLD!! 2018 male MBK - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 03-24-2019, 01:11 PM   #1
mandoman70
2018 male MBK

This little male hatched in December and is ready to go! He is currently eating live pinks. I have included a couple pics of his parents. He is $175 and I can ship if needed. Please DM me for serious inquires only and thank you kindly for looking!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-24-2019, 01:38 PM   #2
Emery Aranda
That looks kinda like a desert kingsnake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 03-24-2019, 02:05 PM   #3
jusmebabee
Looks like you posted the wrong baby pic.

Old 03-24-2019, 02:29 PM   #4
mandoman70
I agree this male does indeed look like splendida. And no, this is not the “wrong“ baby pic. I know because I own the parents, paired them, and they produced this baby along with siblings that came out mostly black! Thanks for looking.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-25-2019, 09:01 PM   #5
ox.micha.xo
Then it's not a Mexican black Kings, it's just an all black cal king, I know, they're different, it's just a fluke

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Old 03-25-2019, 11:04 PM   #6
mandoman70
This is what I know: The parents were sold to me as MBK from a reputable source. I bred them. Most of the babies come out mostly black. A few come out looking like desert kings. Some folks say MBK are just melanistic desert kings. Others say the blackest MBK have been line bred to make an overall “black” animal that we like to call “MBK” and is also the most sought after “look” when it comes to “MBK”. So what does all that mean? I honestly have no clue! I know that even these bright babies turn black over time. We can individually call them what we like. I call them MBK because they were sold and labeled as MBK to me, and tbh, I can’t prove whether they are or not MBK, because I truly don’t know. That is my non expert two cents. Thank you kindly for looking.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-26-2019, 06:36 PM   #7
bobbyleigh
Is he Black or Brown and is he white, creme, or yellow? Thanks, Robert

Old 03-27-2019, 07:59 PM   #8
mandoman70
He is black and white
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-28-2019, 01:14 AM   #9
JerryGarcia
Cool looking MBK. I love the "wild" phase pattern. I can attest that these are MBKs, I've bought from Armando before. His pair are known to throw juvenile patterned babies which will eventually turn all black as they mature.

Old 03-28-2019, 09:11 PM   #10
wisema2297
If you have ever seen wild MBK hatchlings then you would see a pattern similar to splendida. The solid black look of hobby MBK hatchlings is a line bred trait.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!