SOLD!! Red Milksnake Female - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 03-06-2021, 11:16 PM   #11
Basically Boas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan Magee View Post
Then it is my guess there is something gravely wrong on her end. It is my hope that she and her family are well and can make things right with those involved.
B,
I even have one of her adult male O.C Northern Pines here on breeder loan on a project with her and I cant get a response from her.

Old 03-07-2021, 04:21 AM   #12
tcp2
Claudia Flores

Claudia has made multiple excuses over several months. Other people have had the same experience but the excuses are often times different. At this point it still appears to be take the money and run. This does not fit her long time profile, so she needs to step up and quit dodging the phone calls, emails and texts.

Old 03-07-2021, 01:17 PM   #13
tcp2
Claudia Flores

This could all be solved by Claudia responding to the people she owes snakes/money too. Everyone gets overwhelmed with life's problems. The issue here is that she keeps pushing ship dates or refunds forward, oftentimes by months, and now she has gone missing. If she is still alive contacting the people involved would go a long way towards putting this to bed.

Old 03-09-2021, 02:48 PM   #14
Jeff Schofield
I had suspected this profile was my old nemesis Joe Hughes using another name or his girlfriends info. Has anyone ever MET Claudia? Joe was rumored to be living in Vegas after leaving California. Im still lookin for you Joey, 15 years later you wont sleep comfy knowing Im still after you. This guy stole my whole collection and moved cross country....so I hope Im wrong.

Old 03-09-2021, 03:47 PM   #15
The Toad
Anyone find out the locality of this Milk? Odd that it would not be posted in the post. Being that the area I currently reside has very distinct Milks and this is one is pretty spot on. I'm not in Virginia anymore just havent updated info in a while.

Old 03-09-2021, 09:53 PM   #16
tcp2
Claudia Flores

Interesting thought. Is there a Claudia Flores? Has anyone ever met her? I know that he/she had shipped snakes reliably for a few years. Does anyone have additional contact information? Address he/she shipped from? We are close to $3,000 from 3 people in unshipped animals. I suspect the number of victims and dollar amount is much higher than this.

Old 03-10-2021, 09:46 PM   #17
Temporalis_Enterprises
The animal in the picture is most definitely a Syspila, while the Milks in NOVA are extremely nice and could be mistaken for Syspila or even Temporalis in some locations.

I received some Syspila from Claudia a while back and the transaction went very well. I have tried to contact her in recent months and have received nothing. She does not owe me any money, I just wanted to talk Milksnakes with her. I hope everything is OK

Old 03-10-2021, 09:48 PM   #18
tcp2
David Deem, do you have contact information other than her phone # that I can have to contact her? Thanks.

Old 03-10-2021, 09:49 PM   #19
Temporalis_Enterprises
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcp2 View Post
David Deem, do you have contact information other than her phone # that I can have to contact her? Thanks.
I have only ever contacted her via instagram. I would have tried to call by now if I had her phone number

Old 03-10-2021, 10:49 PM   #20
RyanF
I heard she ended up with covid.
Hopefully if that’s true all is well. I’m waiting on a few animals myself and have been unable to get in touch

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!