BEWARE LIZARDMEN3477 dan duckworth and any other names or ids he has - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-23-2007, 06:49 PM   #11
Biscuit71
Dan, please post the E-mails exchanged so we can put this complaint to bed... If you are in fact innocent of what she says, and you have the e-mails and PMs to prove it, best thing to do is post it here

Old 02-23-2007, 06:53 PM   #12
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizardmen3477
im just sayin i can prove i have the animals and that is basically her whole story "how i sell fake animals" so if i prove that it crushes her whole story. Which i can do.
So do it already, don't just talk about "how you can do it".

Old 02-23-2007, 07:01 PM   #13
Lizardmen3477
we mostly talked with yahoo messenger so all chat went there ims not emails so cant prove chat but for all who think i sell fake animals tough cause i dont email me and iwll send pics of my animals.

Old 02-23-2007, 07:06 PM   #14
Gecko_Den
Quote:
i have emails and pms to prove everything
Quote:
we mostly talked with yahoo messenger so all chat went there ims not emails so cant prove chat
So which is it, can you "prove everything" or not?

Old 02-23-2007, 07:09 PM   #15
Lizardmen3477
i can prove i have snakes. i said we talked little in emails but nothing serious it was easier to im each other. bottom line is i can prove i have snakes and thats all that matters.

Old 02-23-2007, 07:09 PM   #16
David Scarboro
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
So which is it, can you "prove everything" or not?
Sounds Like:

NOT!

Both parties may have issues...

Old 02-23-2007, 07:10 PM   #17
Lizardmen3477
Not to be rude or anything and i dont want to come across wrong way but i dont have to prove nothing to no one except the buyer of my snakes which i will gladly do.

Old 02-23-2007, 07:15 PM   #18
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Not to be rude or anything and i dont want to come across wrong way but i dont have to prove nothing to no one except the buyer of my snakes which i will gladly do.
You are correct sir, you do not have to prove "nothing to no one". However, you may want to consider future potential customers that view this thread prior to deciding to purchase from you. I for one, based on this thread and the one you were involved in just yesterday, surely would never consider doing business with you as a seller or buyer. You come off as unprofessional and a bit "fly by night", in my opinion at least.....

Old 02-23-2007, 07:56 PM   #19
Suncoast Herpetological
So the players in this little drama are the girl who was begging for a pair of captive bred ball pythons for a hundred bucks shipped and the guy who has lowballed every python and boa ad for the past 5 months.

This should be interesting

Old 02-23-2007, 08:03 PM   #20
Lizardmen3477
I have nothin left to prove and its like i said i have proof i own animals thats all that matters and there are plenty other ways to sell other than fauna thank you all and good nite.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!