Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-09-2018, 06:30 AM   #11
Lucille
Cristin, have you notified him of this thread? In my experience, that can be a good move, as people usually show themselves for what they really are here as they respond to questions.

It sounds as if you have been through a lot. I suggest that you respond to his actions by breaking them down into manageable pieces. If he makes threats against family members, get the police involved.
I was curious about the action below, in my experience credit card companies are very willing to help if there is any sort of credit card hanky panky going on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J9turtlepower View Post
In the process of shutting down the website I also discovered he paid for it with a credit card in my name.
In my opinion, the more you can get organizations such as the police and credit cards companies to go after him on their dime, the better off you will be, because they have enormous resources that usually exceed that of private individuals.

I suggest that you create an indexed computer file for yourself if you have not done so already containing information, dates, screenshots, etc. That way you have the information readily on hand if any of his attempts to ruin your life bear fruit, i.e. interference with your job.

Don't be shy about reaching out for help in real time if this continues to escalate. There are many people with different skills here and this is a helpful, solid community and there are many examples of people helping others irl as well as helping with online suggestions.

Old 06-09-2018, 07:07 AM   #12
J9turtlepower
I can not notify him of this thread due to having him blocked on all my contacts. I have everything organized on memory cards and several back ups. All I know so far about the credit card is the last 4 numbers of the account and that it's a visa in my name. I'm in the process of getting a credit report on myself to see if it will show but I believe it was a disposable or reloadable card he used. Visa can not do anything without the name of the financial institution the card was from.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Cristin, have you notified him of this thread? In my experience, that can be a good move, as people usually show themselves for what they really are here as they respond to questions.

It sounds as if you have been through a lot. I suggest that you respond to his actions by breaking them down into manageable pieces. If he makes threats against family members, get the police involved.
I was curious about the action below, in my experience credit card companies are very willing to help if there is any sort of credit card hanky panky going on.

In my opinion, the more you can get organizations such as the police and credit cards companies to go after him on their dime, the better off you will be, because they have enormous resources that usually exceed that of private individuals.

I suggest that you create an indexed computer file for yourself if you have not done so already containing information, dates, screenshots, etc. That way you have the information readily on hand if any of his attempts to ruin your life bear fruit, i.e. interference with your job.

Don't be shy about reaching out for help in real time if this continues to escalate. There are many people with different skills here and this is a helpful, solid community and there are many examples of people helping others irl as well as helping with online suggestions.
Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Old 06-09-2018, 09:51 AM   #13
bcr229
Rick Leverock's profile is jrreptiles.

Old 06-09-2018, 10:16 AM   #14
dieselfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Rick Leverock's profile is jrreptiles.
he has not logged into this site since 2004.

Old 06-09-2018, 10:24 AM   #15
Lucille
I went ahead and sent a message, the worst that can happen is that it doesn't go through.

Old 06-09-2018, 11:07 AM   #16
J9turtlepower
I'm new to fauna and not sure how it all works but I'd bet anything he has multiple accounts on here

Old 06-09-2018, 11:23 AM   #17
J9turtlepower
Here is another old account on here and an advertisement for his business
Attached Images

Old 06-09-2018, 10:24 PM   #18
snakeboy10
So sorry this is happening to you not ok. Is Anthony the same guy as Dream Gene ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 06-09-2018, 10:30 PM   #19
J9turtlepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeboy10 View Post
So sorry this is happening to you not ok. Is Anthony the same guy as Dream Gene ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes he calls his reptile business Dream Gene exotics

Old 06-09-2018, 10:37 PM   #20
Robert Walker
You need to verify things before you drag others unrelated to your situation into the mix. Dream gene exotics is fairly generic.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!