Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-09-2018, 10:42 PM   #21
J9turtlepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
You need to verify things before you drag others unrelated to your situation into the mix. Dream gene exotics is fairly generic.
The Dream Gene Exotics I speak of is ran by Anthony Leverock or Rick Leverock or Rich Leverock or whatever alias he is going by from pinallas park Florida area as I explained in my initial post.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Old 06-09-2018, 10:45 PM   #22
snakeboy10
Oh ok I got lost for a second. Almost bought turtles from him once.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 06-10-2018, 12:02 AM   #23
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by J9turtlepower View Post
The Dream Gene Exotics I speak of is ran by Anthony Leverock or Rick Leverock or Rich Leverock or whatever alias he is going by from pinallas park Florida area as I explained in my initial post.
I think he was looking for proof that they were connected since the Dream Gene Exotics account here is associated with Addisen Michael.

I found these on Facebook in "Florida Reptiles Classifieds" and "Reptastic.com Turtle & Tortoise Classifieds", which are both public groups.
Attached Images

Old 06-10-2018, 06:43 PM   #24
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
I think he was looking for proof that they were connected since the Dream Gene Exotics account here is associated with Addisen Michael.
Melinda hit gold connecting these two together. To that end I sent Addisen a PM inviting him to comment here on the BOI, perhaps clarifying his relationship with "Ricky".
Attached Images

Old 06-10-2018, 07:10 PM   #25
Candipatton
Richard Leverock or Anthony Leverock, Rick, Ricky or whatever he is calling himself claims his business name is Dream Gene Exotic Retiles. This I can prove because I am one who she is referring to in this thread. I am the one that received a dead Albino turtle and the very ill one was sent to me also. Though he claimed the sick one was free it cost me a lot of money taking it to emergency vet, where my vet stated my Little one didn’t get sick over a 15 hour shipment. I took the albino also because I wasn’t sure if what killed it was effecting the other one. Again confirmed it wasn’t during a shipment which told me he sent it dead and the other one really sick. At the same time I bought my albino I paid for a friends shipping in which she ordered 2 Diamondback Terrapins, in which both were received dead also. Comes to find out he wasn’t even licensed at the time of sell. Here is proof I paid a Richard Leverock of Dream Gene exotic reptiles (as seen in the FedEx insurance email that he wanted me to fill out as I was him and send it back to him)
Attached Images

Old 06-10-2018, 07:15 PM   #26
J9turtlepower
I know of that Addison from this Facebook profile however I'm not sure that he had anything to do with my transaction with Mr Leverock and the slander and threats that followed other than calling me a few names. More than likely he probably believes Mr Leverock's tall tales he tells.

Old 06-10-2018, 07:19 PM   #27
J9turtlepower
Sorry this Facebook profile they run a Facebook group together called reptile lovers galore also
Attached Images

Old 06-10-2018, 07:44 PM   #28
Candipatton
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post

I found these on Facebook in "Florida Reptiles Classifieds" and "Reptastic.com Turtle & Tortoise Classifieds", which are both public groups.
Here’s one of Ricks profiles also and it’s the same picture as Chris Tennant’s
Attached Images

Old 06-10-2018, 10:39 PM   #29
J9turtlepower
His comment from his you tube page, rambling about taking me down (the website) and him offering free animals to anyone that could give him stuff to use in court against us.
Attached Images

Old 06-10-2018, 10:42 PM   #30
J9turtlepower
Trying to get people to report me for the website he made, it's not hard to put a website in someone else name and address etc
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!