Mark and Kim Bell/ Reptile Industries-great animals, great people - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-10-2006, 01:12 PM   #1
evansnakes
Mark and Kim Bell/ Reptile Industries-great animals, great people

I have known Mark and Kim since the 1980's and have gotten countless animals from them over the years. This weekend at Tinley park they worked out a great deal in trade for me that allowed me to add an amazing animal I could not afford to my collection, a sub adult male hypo pastel ball python (I will post a pic as soon as I can).

It is an exceptional animal and I am very grateful to them for always being willing to work with me on deals. They are in a very select category in this business. They have been pioneers on so many colubrids, python, gecko and other projects over the years as well as being mentors and supporters to so many people in this business. I would not hesitate to buy anything from them site unseen and let me tell you, when you are shopping for a baby ball python and they offer you one that is already 500 grams, that just rocks!

My thanks to them and my suggestion to all to consider them before you buy elsewhere.

Old 05-10-2007, 11:23 PM   #2
Behmfamily
Evan,

Do you have current contact info for them?

Thanks,

Mitch

Old 05-10-2007, 11:48 PM   #3
Rainbowboaman
Mitch,
You have mail

Old 05-12-2007, 12:51 AM   #4
evansnakes
Reptileindustries@swfla.rr.com
239 594 9128

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!