Rita Paris or a "chris " from Indiana???? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-15-2004, 11:36 PM   #1
JungleHabitats
Question Rita Paris or a "chris " from Indiana????

looking to see if anyone has dealt with this person/s. they have some albinos listed at CRAZY prices on KS $900 ea / $1700 pr
looking for feedback of any deals with this person
thanks in advance
Alan

Old 05-15-2004, 11:37 PM   #2
E2MacPets
Well you know what they say, if it's too good to be true...
and if it turns out to be true, don't go telling the world

Old 05-15-2004, 11:43 PM   #3
JungleHabitats
yeah i know

trust me if they are still available i will be requesting tons of proof they have these babies .... like a excon on parole .. pics ofthe snake with a current newspaper and with a picture ofthem holding them showing their faces , phone numbers n addresses and verify it .. it does seem to good to be true

but at this point i have to think it is unless it gets sour with contact to them.I am not one to do deals with unknowns so its a jump here lol just hope theres a landing to hit

Old 05-16-2004, 01:26 AM   #4
flammingcat
I know this probably doesn't help much, becuase I CAN NOT remember the mans name, even though I see him every month at the Indy show, and I can't find the ad you are talking about, but there is man who sat up last month at the Indy show, with some albino baby boa's, he had very fair prices on them, and he is an honest man. Like I said though, it's not much help really, becuase I don't know if it's the same man, if you point me to the ad you are referring too, or I can get his e-mail addy, I could see if it is the same person, I don't remeber his e-mail address off the top of my head, but if I seen it, I would remeber.
Sorry I'm not much help
Shannon Hall

Old 05-16-2004, 01:30 AM   #5
JungleHabitats
rparis@gte.net

all thats on the add is Chris

Old 05-16-2004, 01:39 AM   #6
flammingcat
The gte.net looks familiar, but the first part isn't, my little one just woke for her bottle, when I get her back to sleep, I'll go all through all my e-mails and see if I can find it, if not, tomorrow, I will call the man and see if it happens to be the same person. If it's not the same person, I live in Indiana also so if you need any help checking them out, I could help out.
Shannon Hall

Old 05-16-2004, 03:26 PM   #7
JungleHabitats
Update

At this point i have made contatct with Chris and i am currently in talks with him but would still like to hear from anyone that could give enlighting feedback on any deals done with him as this purchase is goingto be a significant one thanks in advance!
Alan

Old 05-16-2004, 04:05 PM   #8
Casey Hulse
I am like Shannon, I do not know if it is the same person, but I think the guy at Indy's name is Chris (he was set up right behind us and I have talked to him dozens of times but I do not know his name) and he did have some nice albinos for about that price. See if he was a vendor at the last Indy show and if he has LONG blonde hair. If it is the same guy, I would trust him.

Old 05-16-2004, 08:36 PM   #9
JungleHabitats
update part two...

well looks like this deal has been made ...
i am goingto be the proud new owner of 2.1 bouncing albino boas. i will keep this updated as how it all goes as this will be a payment plan deal thanks for the replies that were given
Alan

Old 05-17-2004, 12:32 AM   #10
flammingcat
Hi
I talked to Chris on the phone today, it is the same guy that Casey and I were talking about, they are some beautiful boa's, and he is a very nice trustworthy person. I'm sure you will be very happy with your deal. Congrats!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!