For Sale Crystal Euro mounts - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Member to Member Flea Market

Notices

Member to Member Flea Market This forum is for the sale or trade of anything you want, as long as it is legal and both parties respect the laws regarding buying and selling such items.

Old 03-09-2017, 10:47 PM   #1
phoenix-cry
Crystal Euro mounts

Hello all! I have been dabbling in yet another new art form. These are a show stopper! These are real animal skulls that I have added pure quartz crystal to along with a multi layer paint system to including real copper sulfate patina.

I do custom orders including orders where you provide the skull, price depends on size of crystals used which can be tailored. Custom runs 50-200$ depending on options. Spice up your boring Euro Mount!

USA sales only (except for faux skulls those ship international)!

I have more pictures of everything.

Deer 300$

Snake not included!!

Coyote Steampunk 200$:

Red Fox 50$:

Coyote purple 75$:

Faux Bobcat, skull replica 45$:

Contact User Check User
Old 03-09-2017, 10:51 PM   #2
Robert Walker
Unique, Unique and more Unique... never seen anything like it before. Not going to lie, the faux bobcat one look at me is little creepy... but still unique!

fyi Lauren, first 4 image links appear to be broken...

Old 03-09-2017, 10:52 PM   #3
phoenix-cry
Thank you! I think these are fairly one of kind! I had to add eyes to the faux bobcat because the replica wasn't very good.

Hmmm...I can see the first four images. Not sure how to fix it since I can see it.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-09-2017, 10:53 PM   #4
phoenix-cry
Try this:
Deer:

Steampunk yote:

Red fox:
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-09-2017, 11:00 PM   #5
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix-cry View Post
Try this:
Yep, there they are!
The Deer is sweet looking. You are very creative, good luck with this project.

Old 03-09-2017, 11:03 PM   #6
phoenix-cry
Thank you! I'm kinda in love with the deer...hence the high price tag.

I've already sold a few and I'm working on two commissions right now so I'm very optimistic about them.

Working on a killer black bear as well.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-09-2017, 11:06 PM   #7
phoenix-cry
Deer close up

Contact User Check User
Old 03-09-2017, 11:14 PM   #8
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix-cry View Post
Deer close up

I'm not really into using the site (my wife is), but I bet you could do a Pintrest page that people would go nuts over. The deer project is cool enough alone, but the photography really sets it off too. I bet if you tap into a niche group on Pintrest you could do some real damage.

Watermark your pictures & get selling some crystal skulls.

Old 03-10-2017, 08:14 AM   #9
phoenix-cry
I've tried so hard not to fall into the Pintrest Pit...but you're right...that would be an excellent site to do some marketing on. I shall give it a try!

I'm thrilled you enjoy the photography! My favorite picture didn't show up for you. It's my hypo scaleless cornsnake on the deer: http://phoenix-cry.deviantart.com/ar...-III-667298929
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-10-2017, 08:42 PM   #10
phoenix-cry
....I can not for the life of me figure out how to post to pintrest. That site is a nightmare.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!