SOLD!! 3 BLUE TEGUS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Old 08-23-2015, 07:41 PM   #1
jaybol7
3 BLUE TEGUS

Im parting with a group of beautiful tegus to make room for some new projects. i will be at the white plains reptile show in ny in september. if interested please contact me via text. (845)467-9916. Thanks for looking. All prices are for the animal only. Buyer pays actual shipping and if picked up at the show there is no shipping. Ok, sorry its only letting me post 1 photo. for others text me. There is 1 female and 2 males. The one pictured is actually a redXblue and is just under a year old. I have a female Blue about 30" and is just under 2 yrs, and a male Blue who is also just under a yr. I'm asking $300 each, or $750 for all 3. Ok. Finally got the other pics to upload. The second and last pic are of the same lizard. That is the female. The other 2 are smaller and about a year younger then her and male. The "B&W" looking one (lol) is a red blue cross and gets whiter and whiter with each shed. Email storage space is full. Please interested parties text me instead. Thanks
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-23-2015, 09:18 PM   #2
jondancer
Looks like a black and white , post pics of the real blues please

Old 08-23-2015, 09:41 PM   #3
jaybol7
Lol. Yes I said I was trying to post all 3. This one is a red blue cross if you read the listing. I will attempt to put the others up. But again like the posting says, feel free to text me and I will send other photos. Sorry
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!