Do you shave? - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: Do you shave?
Male: yes, I shave my facial hair daily 34 26.36%
No, I never shave 7 5.43%
legs 1 0.78%
underarms 4 3.10%
other unmentionable places 52 40.31%
I would NEVER shave a snake! 15 11.63%
I have a cleanshaven head 8 6.20%
I have feathers 8 6.20%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-24-2006, 01:13 AM   #71
ladyserpent7
i tried it once......and almost died.......so now i shave.....but when i get the courage..or when i have no more places to do but that....im going to get it lasered..its the best solution i think

Old 04-19-2006, 02:44 PM   #72
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7
i tried it once......and almost died.......so now i shave.....but when i get the courage..or when i have no more places to do but that....im going to get it lasered..its the best solution i think
I thought this was one of the perks when a man married, that he gets to do this for the wife?

Griz

Old 04-21-2006, 01:43 AM   #73
ladyserpent7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
I thought this was one of the perks when a man married, that he gets to do this for the wife?

Griz

um...eww..what kind of demented world do you live in..ive actually heard stuff like that before...what is it w/ guys obsessions with taking our unwanted hair off....ewwwww

Old 04-21-2006, 01:55 AM   #74
Laura Fopiano
Talking Right on Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz

Griz

My hubby used to do that for me too......hehehe And I returned the favor, however, it was his face, and lets just say that I placed the electric razor in a very intersting place to shave his face..........mauahahahaha

Old 04-21-2006, 11:31 AM   #75
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7
um...eww..what kind of demented world do you live in..ive actually heard stuff like that before...what is it w/ guys obsessions with taking our unwanted hair off....ewwwww

There is nothing demented about that. If done correctly, it can be very sensual to assist your wife in this endeavor. I am not talking about complete removal necessarily but trim and proper. You don't want your husband to stop midstream due to hairballs do ya?

Griz

Old 04-22-2006, 12:56 AM   #76
ladyserpent7
oh ok..i get it...i know some ppl that supposedly like to shape the hair into stuff..or letters of their name........weird IMO

Old 09-11-2006, 09:16 PM   #77
The BoidSmith
I've been wearing a beard for 30 years, I only shaved once only to let it grow again.

Regards.

Old 01-03-2007, 12:38 PM   #78
romad119
I have to shave daily here in Afghanistan. It sucks as I usually stop during weekends. Shaving other areas is alot less common. I definitely shave some areas, partially so my ink is more visable - no use covering up 190 hrs of art.

Old 04-07-2007, 01:02 AM   #79
jfoster38122
LOL bcfos, I just read yours. I have thought about shaving my head, but haven't. And I trim other places.....although I once did let someone shave me everywhere but my head and it was cut with clippers without a guard.....I could go on, but I will stop at that.

Jerry

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!