* SEX * - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: How long do you wait before having sex?
I'm going to wait until I'm married 21 8.64%
I want to take the time to be good friends first 53 21.81%
I don't have to spend forever getting acquainted, but I have to like them 90 37.04%
I'm going to get into any pair of jeans I can 22 9.05%
They give me quantity discounts on condoms at the pharmacy 23 9.47%
Don't talk with your mouth full 34 13.99%
Voters: 243. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-08-2005, 03:31 PM   #91
Lucille
Katrina, email Sean, there is a WHOLE story about his post he will have to tell you, lol.....

OK, let's see now, back on topic.....I wonder why this is such a popular thread? Heee,heee.....

Old 02-08-2005, 06:31 PM   #92
BallPyFan
Oh gee, once again I am being told to take it to email hehehe... I am not the bad girl here! And GEE I wonder WHY this thread is so popular???

Old 02-21-2005, 09:20 AM   #93
Lucille
Wait, you're not implying I'M the bad girl here, lol?

Old 02-21-2005, 08:09 PM   #94
BallPyFan
Moi? I don't IMPLY jacks**t! LOL I usually just come right out and say it. But Moooommmm...I don't wanna take it to email I've been very proper and innocent and just some good clean fun here hehe. Dunno WHY you keep telling me to take things to email...honest!

Old 02-22-2005, 08:07 AM   #95
Lucille
I want you to say what you feel here. There was a little story that was perhaps more appropriate for private mail, having to do with a post of mine, is all.

I think you are a terrific addition to this forum.

Old 08-27-2005, 10:45 PM   #96
kiote9
I wonder why this thread died??

It might be the odd direction that it took. BOBs are not condusive to engaging in sex outside of your own little private world. All BOBs I had died and were replaced with non-BOBs, shower massage, and taking matters to hand. BOB can be addictive, although basically harmless.

I have noticed that I can't answer the question because I have changed so many times. Once I believed that you only had sex with someone you were in love with. Then I decided you need only really like them. For a while there it was best to dislike them as a person but have "chemistry"...if you don't like them you can treat them any way you want without guilt. Physically as well as emotionally. That was a fun time. Then I decided that it all wasn't worth the trouble at all and only bothered when the need was so strong that I couldn't bear it anymore. Then I decided to read Robert Heinleins books and REFUSE to explain. If you have read him, you understand. If you agree completely you're kinda sicko in my book, but for the most part it makes sense. If you reject his ideas you wouldn't be attracted to someone like me anyway....I have a personality.

Now it's whether or not you can stimulate me mentally first. If not, why bother. You have to have enough of a brain and have an imagination. No brain, no sex. After that you have to be able to work the body the right way. After the conversation if you really don't know what to do because you bluffed your way through it you are done. If you can turn on the brain and titillate the body who cares how long I've freakin known you!!! Let's go!!

It also helps if you aren't looking for a lifetime of passion. Honestly, lust is a temporary thing. I love my friends, but a f*** is a f*** and that is all. You can be buddies with a sex partner, but usually not lifelong friends.

I don't have sex with friends....get's too confusing.

Old 08-27-2005, 11:31 PM   #97
RedQuake
Kiote9, i like your way of thinking

Old 08-28-2005, 03:52 PM   #98
kiote9
Thanks Leigh!

Old 09-12-2005, 01:14 AM   #99
A_Kendergirl
Well....I'll add my 2 cents, as they are a bit more unique.

Ummmm...a little background first. I am cursed with being overly intelligent at times, and pretty shy. So, I knew what I wanted in a partner and never settled for less. I never really dated - I was always the friend of guys, not the girlfriend.

I met my (now) husband online in a chatroom when I was 17. He met all my "requirements"...it was just too bad he was 1000 miles away. I never thought to have that in the list! LOL We fell in love quickly, and crammed 2 years of dating into 6 months. When we met in person (after the 6 mo. dating online), I had my FIRST kiss (non-platonic)...and a short week later we were screwing like rabbits.

That began 1 1/2 years of online dating with "visits" once a month. Eventually it drove me crazy, and I told him I was moving in and he better not have anything to say about it.

We lived together for a year before we got married in a courthouse with only the bailiff as the witness. Not romantic at all, but functional. I was 19, and he was 23. it's now 5 1/2 years later, and we still love each other very much.

So, not only have I not slept with another man, I've never even kissed another man! And really, it seems like a foreign concept. I can't possibly imagine what it would be like.

My husband, on the other hand, was quite the man-whore when he was young. It's fine by me.

I happen to think anyone who wait for their first time to be after they get married is being a little foolish.

I'm happy in my life only having been with my husband. I also think sex is fantastic, and if you wanna get some, go get some! There has been a few times I've advised friends to go get laid because they are driving me crazy!

So, if that made NO sense, I'm sorry, it's very late! Go get laid and call me in the morning!

Old 09-30-2005, 10:58 AM   #100
lizardsister2
Talking

I'm definitely the kind of person who has to know someone and have a little commitment first. I kinda play this off as a moral decision, and it probably is partially. But mostly I just really need to know someone well enough to be sure they won't laugh before they see me naked. There's nothing like extreme insecurity to really increase your moral strength.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!