* SEX * - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: How long do you wait before having sex?
I'm going to wait until I'm married 21 8.64%
I want to take the time to be good friends first 53 21.81%
I don't have to spend forever getting acquainted, but I have to like them 90 37.04%
I'm going to get into any pair of jeans I can 22 9.05%
They give me quantity discounts on condoms at the pharmacy 23 9.47%
Don't talk with your mouth full 34 13.99%
Voters: 243. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-15-2004, 10:04 PM   #11
Lucille

Old 06-16-2004, 11:02 AM   #12
Lucille

Old 06-16-2004, 01:00 PM   #13
Seamus Haley
Fauna doesn't register unique thread views... Meaning if I open a thread, it marks it once. I open the next page, it marks it again because it's reloading part of the thread. I leave for a bit and come back later to view responses, it marks it as read again. Heck opening a thread and writing a response automatically counts for two because it reloads the thread to display your post.

So a hundred and eighty odd views doesn't mean 180+ people have looked at it... Just that those who have are doing so with a frequency that'll make us blind if we don't put it down. I'm sure there are people who didn't bother voting but probably not as many as it appears.

And it doesn't matter much one way or the other if you change the statement Lucille, just it seemed kinda gender biased and I was wondering if you intended to villify men while promoting women as in some fashion "pure"

Old 06-16-2004, 01:48 PM   #14
Wilomn
Seamus you're not implying, no, it couldn't be, it's simply not possible, how could you, but wait, maybe you're not, no, then again ...... you don't REALLY, do you, mean to imply that women AREN'T pure, do you?

No, no, no, I must simply have misunderstood your thinking process because we ALL know that ALL women, without exception, are pure as new fallen snow.

But wait, if snow that falls somewhere like New York City it may NOT be as pure as snow that is falling on some peak in The Rockies. OOOOHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO!!! By this comparison it could be logically concluded (which makes it veritably impossible for any woman to understand it) that NOT all women are pure as new fallen snow.

Seamus, this is ALL your fault.

Old 06-16-2004, 02:10 PM   #15
Lucille

Old 06-16-2004, 02:25 PM   #16
Seamus Haley
Quote:
and men can be sweet and sensitive souls who nurture emotions and are relationship oriented
I'm not so sure about that part.

Come to think of it, the last person to call me sensitive was a buddy of mine and I believe I shot him in the chest with a bottle rocket for it.

There has to be some kind of reasonable middle ground... I mean, not every guy is automatically going through life looking for the next woman to use and abandon, but there's no need to get insulting and start throwing around words like "nurture emotions" because that's just being sarcastic.

Old 06-16-2004, 03:42 PM   #17
Wilomn
How can you nurture something you can't even be sure exists?

Can't touch em, can't see em, can't taste em, can't smell em, can't hear em.

All we have to go on is the "fairer" sex telling us they are "controlled" by them. Or, in the interest of truth, they "allow us to think" they are controlled by emotions. This would of course keep us, us being men in general, from knowing just how clinically conniving women actually are. Not logical mind you, as that would allow us, us being men in general, to ACTUALLY understand some of the hows and whys that make women what they are.As a mere man I don't have the word for it, calculating or coldly inhuman or without regard for or something along those lines that eventually leads to them, them being women in general, getting EXACTLY what they want.

We spend all this wasted time trying to figure out emotions, what they are, how they work, why ours are different from the women we know and love, and it's all WASTED time. There are no such things as EMOTIONS. It's a ruse, a bluff, a cleverly fabricated and ongoing joke perpetrated by the women of the world against us poor, caring, basically defensless men, so that instead of achieving happiness ourselves, ourselves being men in general, we strive to find that which we are lacking but know the finding of would make happy the women we care for happy and they, they being women in general, laugh all the way to the bank, mall, shoe store, shiney new car, etc etc etc, all the while KNOWING we seek for that which, like women understanding logic, has NO existance.

Bamboozled, rooked, confabulated, they done got us. By the short ones too because we go willingly, happily volunteering, with smiles on our faces, into the war which cannot be won because there is NO actual opponent. We strive to find that which does not exist. Emotions, bah I say.

Good job ladies and keep up the good work.

You will now be returned to your regularly scheduled programming on Women's Entertainment.

Old 06-16-2004, 04:09 PM   #18
Lucille

Old 06-16-2004, 04:12 PM   #19
A3reptiles.com
Very true. . . very true

Old 06-16-2004, 04:13 PM   #20
Stardust
n/a

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!