Do you shave? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: Do you shave?
Male: yes, I shave my facial hair daily 34 26.36%
No, I never shave 7 5.43%
legs 1 0.78%
underarms 4 3.10%
other unmentionable places 52 40.31%
I would NEVER shave a snake! 15 11.63%
I have a cleanshaven head 8 6.20%
I have feathers 8 6.20%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-2004, 01:31 PM   #41
cavu
Hello all. I shave dailey as I find that women do not like to have "stubble" rubbed in certian places, and who knows, I might just get lucky ! AND, I do so love a "slick" woman, but I understand how you feel when the hair starts to grow back. I'm told it is very uncomfortable.

Old 12-11-2004, 10:38 AM   #42
bcfos

But seeing that we can't post them here ladies feel free to e mail the pictures to me at... albcfos@bellsouth.net

Old 12-23-2004, 10:20 PM   #43
Lonermon
shaving of the head .. EEEK ! not for me , my hair is below my waist . as for facial hair . i shave once or twice a week and alwasy keep some kind of bear/moustache/goatee thing . but i change it alot. and unmentionables :scatter:

Old 12-23-2004, 11:32 PM   #44
TooManyBurmese
I used to have hair down to my waist, until my run in with a hot drunk cosmotology chick

Old 12-24-2004, 10:15 PM   #45
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooManyBurmese
I used to have hair down to my waist, until my run in with a hot drunk cosmotology chick

At least she didn't slash your tires.

Old 12-25-2004, 12:38 AM   #46
TooManyBurmese
I leave them wanting more of me, not revenge

Speaking of shaving, have any of you ladies ever used an electric shaver for women?

Old 12-25-2004, 11:08 AM   #47
sirenofthestorm
nope, my hair grows back too quickly for an electric shaver to ever be effective.

Old 12-25-2004, 03:30 PM   #48
bcfos
Quote:
I leave them wanting more of me, not revenge

I do also, but when they can't have more they choose the later option.

Old 12-25-2004, 04:50 PM   #49
Lonermon
Quote:
yea i almost had an accident when my hair was short ( olny down to my shoulders) i went ito a barbaer shep for a trim . the woman that was serving me kept trying to talk me into getting a crew cut becasue she thought that they were sexy . i declined , but as soon as i sat down i heard the clippers come on . i jumped up and demanded another haircutter person . then she gave me a bad trim and i had to go to another place to fix it . so now i dont trust anyone . the last 2 times i have had someoen "trim " my hair they cut off at least 6 inches . liek molder says " trust no one " .

Old 12-25-2004, 04:55 PM   #50
Lonermon
ive never found an electric razor that worked well for me . usually ended up gettign razor burn before i could get a clean shave . on a friends reccomendation i tried m"magic shave " this weekend . didnt do crap . usually if i have time ill use a straight razor . ( i have a collection of them ) . but if im in a huirry ill grab the mach 3 and dry shave . of course i have never had the guts to use a straight razor down lower .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!