Personality Poll - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: What kind of personalities attract you?
Sugar and spice and everything nice 0 0%
obsessive 0 0%
Bubbly and cheerful 1 7.14%
Adventurous 1 7.14%
Intelligent and thoughtful 5 35.71%
Strong and manly 1 7.14%
Sweet and feminine 2 14.29%
Strong and feminine 3 21.43%
It does not matter, I look for other things 0 0%
Quiet 0 0%
Loud and rowdy 0 0%
Devious like me 1 7.14%
Psychotic 0 0%
A one track mind 0 0%
A mind like a steel trap...closed. 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-18-2004, 07:12 AM   #1
Lucille
Talking Personality poll

What sorts of personalities attract you?

Old 09-18-2004, 03:10 PM   #2
sirenofthestorm
Hmmmm I have two types, my "physical" and "mental". Personally, I prefer the ones with a mental connection. First and foremost, he needs to be intelligent, regardless of education level, he should be able to carry on a stimulating conversation about his interests. I guess I could sum it up as slightly nerdy boys with a bad side. I'm very much a mother hen, and like to take care of whomever I'm with, so a naughty side appeals to that part of me. I'm also a flirt magnet, which can be an issue, since I'm hypersensitive once I let someone in. But I'm also fiercely loyal, and would do anything for some of my ex's.

Old 09-19-2004, 07:46 PM   #3
Ken Harbart
This is actually a hard question for me to answer right now. I just came out of a four and a half year relationship, so I can't honestly say what type of personality does it for me at this point.

Old 09-20-2004, 07:11 AM   #4
bcfos
It is called a "Type A" personality and that is what I am described as.

Old 09-22-2004, 12:22 PM   #5
Alias47
You left out "ALL OF THE ABOVE" in the poll...

Old 09-22-2004, 08:54 PM   #6
Lucille
Derek, if you think, and read; you will see that some are mutually exclusive and so 'all of the above' could not be a logical choice.

Old 09-23-2004, 09:57 AM   #7
Brownie55
All of the above could work if your needs change. Sometimes you may want "sugar" and other times devious. what you left off IMHO was "Personality? Give me great big ta-tas." Not for me, of course, I picked Strong and feminine...but some of the guys seem to need that

Old 09-23-2004, 11:07 AM   #8
sirenofthestorm
@ jeff, I think that was the "it doesn't matter, I look for other things" option.

And technically everyone is sweet, feminine, catty, strong, devious, masculine, obsessive, bubbly, etc given a long enough time. Its just a matter of what you are more often than not, from my perspective.

Old 09-24-2004, 07:49 AM   #9
Brownie55
Quote:
And technically everyone is sweet, feminine, catty, strong, devious, masculine, obsessive, bubbly, etc given a long enough time. Its just a matter of what you are more often than not, from my perspective.
Good point, everyone is a mixture of things with different facets coming to the fore depending on the rest of ones life. I just never like to think of myself as feminine, lol. Regarding the "other," well it was an immatue day for me.

Hope everyone has plans for a great weekend and all your plans work out.

Old 09-24-2004, 11:04 AM   #10
Alias47
Lucille, I am well aware that some of these are mutually exclusive...but human beings are a highly ILLOGICAL species.
Depends on the flavor of the day, you know.

Besides, my wife has the ability to be any and ALL of these.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!