Question for the woman - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: Question for the ladies
Do you like older men? 38 73.08%
Do you like younger men? 14 26.92%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-28-2005, 07:42 AM   #11
cthulhu77
Us "old farts" (since I turned forty, I guess I fall into that category now) like to mix sex and naps...30 minutes on, 30 minutes off...with a bracing jump into a hot tub now and again too...

Old 01-28-2005, 10:57 AM   #12
sirenofthestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthulhu77
Us "old farts" like to mix sex and naps...30 minutes on, 30 minutes off
I thought that was all men?

Old 01-28-2005, 08:44 PM   #13
BallPyFan
Lucille ROFLMAO...2nd husband would sleep on his stomach as a matter of defense! I tried to be democratic about it, but got accused of "tampering with the jury."

Old 01-29-2005, 01:32 AM   #14
robin d.
Quote:
Us "old farts" (since I turned forty, I guess I fall into that category now) like to mix sex and naps...30 minutes on, 30 minutes off...with a bracing jump into a hot tub now and again too...
see your now and old man but also a dirty old man at that...
hey 30 minutes some men young or old cant even last that long... i feel sorry for the "quick" men, wait not sorry for them sorry for there mate

Old 03-04-2005, 06:48 PM   #15
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallPyFan
Lucille ROFLMAO...2nd husband would sleep on his stomach as a matter of defense! I tried to be democratic about it, but got accused of "tampering with the jury."

I think Democracy is definitely the way to go, myself.....

Old 03-06-2005, 07:47 PM   #16
BallPyFan
Hey, I raised my right hand and swore to preserve and protect democracy hehehe and 2 to 1 is majority rules! Even when the one claims one of the two should not be allowed to vote...hey, he's the one that claimed it had a mind of its own!

Old 03-08-2005, 07:34 PM   #17
dragonflyreptiles
this has been soem fun reading

I will say the only older man I ever had a relationship with was the one I divorced lololol

Old 06-15-2005, 07:22 PM   #18
kiote9
Gee, I once dated a guy who was 26 years older than me. I couldn't keep up with him and had to let him go. I also saw a guy who was 12 years younger than me. I just couldn't relate to him and had to let him go, too.

I can't answer older or younger. None of them work out, but I guess it depends on the guy. There is one guy who is slightly younger than me that I would move the sun, moon, and stars for if it was possible. The man who was older that I felt that way about had passed away a while ago.

It all depends on the person.

Old 06-16-2005, 12:11 PM   #19
ecmorrell
LOL... I used to only date men 5-15 years older than me. Then I accidentally went on a date with a younger man and discovered there are ADVANTAGES! They have to be mature though.

Old 07-27-2005, 12:41 AM   #20
RedQuake
This is a great thread. I've always loved older men but age isn't really a factor, unless he's old enough to be my father or grandfather LOL. What i'm looking for is maturity and someone at a point in their life where settling down and having a family is important. I recently found i was starting to really like a younger male friend......mature, knows what he wants, caring, a wonderful guy, but his goals aren't the same as mine.....he still wants to experience the single life a bit more before he settles down.......whats with men and sewing their oats (so the saying goes)???

As for the *napping* thing lol, i've learned that regardless of age, they all can drift off to dreamland quite easy.........this is where being a tease comes in handy LMAO.

Red

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!