Question for the woman - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: Question for the ladies
Do you like older men? 38 73.08%
Do you like younger men? 14 26.92%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-20-2006, 10:17 AM   #31
kare
I vote for older or close to the same age.

I soon will be 48, and let me tell you, the pickings are slim. Too many guys think they can look like slobs, overweight, etc., but the woman needs to be Barbie. Younger guys are fun for awhile, but they just aren't "keepers" for someone like me. (AND LADIES, how many boyfriends have you lost because of your reptiles? My count is currently 3 that can't deal with snakes and 2 that weren't into sports. Oh, yeah, I am a huge Twins baseball and Packers fan.)

Old 02-14-2006, 01:16 PM   #32
ZenReptiles
I'm not interested in anyone younger than me. I feel like I'm babysitting. My fiance is 4 1/2 years older than me and that seems to work well. Guys seem to mature slower than girls. So a few years older seems to be equal.

Old 02-16-2006, 04:05 AM   #33
ladyserpent7
yah, i like the older men too,,i never seem to have a balance though....my exfiance was only a year older than me,, which i never wouldve imagined happening cuz i always thought id end up with someone 9 years older than me...cuz my parents are 9 years apart and still happy and in love..its all psychological really.,,then i ended up "talking" to a guy 13 years olde than me..and we had so much more in common than my exfiance and i...now i need to find an inbetween and see how that works...haha

Old 09-23-2006, 11:47 AM   #34
Shellybee
I like older men but that comes with its issues. Older men are on the playing field with you. You don’t have to coach them (if you know what I mean ladies). If I date an older man he has to have patience. It can be a little annoying and frustrating for men to date younger women because we (ok I) have not experienced/learned as much in life as they have. Little things that are a nuance to me can be seen as nonsense to an older man. I personally believe that we (women) mature faster but who is to say where the line is? What is too old or too young (over 21)?

Old 10-13-2006, 09:58 PM   #35
John Albrecht
Hey TechGirl

Regarding your comment about "stamina". I'm 40+ and no problems with stamina at all. I think it's genetic. My dad is 80 and is still going strong....

I must admit I was hoping to get past those embarrasing teenage years but it seems like it might never happen. Makes it difficult when you have to stand up suddenly. My X used to brag about me to her girlfriends and now we are broken up they are calling. lol.

tmi?

-John

Old 10-13-2006, 10:51 PM   #36
techgirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Albrecht
Regarding your comment about "stamina". I'm 40+ and no problems with stamina at all. I think it's genetic. My dad is 80 and is still going strong....

I must admit I was hoping to get past those embarrasing teenage years but it seems like it might never happen. Makes it difficult when you have to stand up suddenly. My X used to brag about me to her girlfriends and now we are broken up they are calling. lol.

tmi?

-John
Just a wee bit tmi LOL

Old 10-14-2006, 04:32 PM   #37
ZX11
I see that this thread was dug up from the grave, lol. I used to go after fems younger than myself and have gone as far as 20 when I was 38. They are fun, but definately not worth keeping. Partying, drinking, no quiet time, etc..... Older ladies are great; they are the opposite, but I have settled for middle ground- my age or so. Still active, but want the alone time, too.

Just so tha younger gals know............... if you do hook up with an older guy, be prepared to slow down the outside activities or it won't last. Also, older guys have no patience for you to be playing around with someone else, like your ex's.

Old 10-16-2006, 12:52 PM   #38
LadyOhh
Honestly, I don't even think much of the age thing...

As long as they love me, care for me and my snakes, dog, hedgies, don't care about my bad habits, then there is no problem to me no matter how old someone is...

I picked older just because I have had more meaningful relationships with older men in the past, but honestly, it doesn't really matter to me...

I just want to be loved, as I'm sure all of us ladies who have responded want or already have!

Old 05-10-2008, 11:44 AM   #39
Miss Tuniwha
as long as they are legal, they are fair game to me..

lol

Old 12-09-2008, 10:30 PM   #40
cherries_angela
i picked younger i started dating younger recently and they are so much fun!!!! im 23 and i have been dating way older guys since i was 14 and my sons father is 10 years older then me a younger guy was well a breath of fresh air!!! lmao

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!