random questions for random people. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 06-15-2007, 11:40 PM   #21
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveSnakes1234
Actually... If I could I would want a boy. So yeah I would.

If you could, what celebrity would you like to meet??

i totally got this one!!
MICHAEL SHANKS!!!!! *drool* LOL

I have a weird one...

If you could turn into a Mythical Creature, and had to stay that way permanently, what would you be?

Old 06-16-2007, 01:26 AM   #22
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
If you could turn into a Mythical Creature, and had to stay that way permanently, what would you be?
Trojan Man.

Why do people think pressing harder on remote control buttons will make a difference when they know the batteries are low?

Old 06-16-2007, 09:50 AM   #23
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Trojan Man.

Why do people think pressing harder on remote control buttons will make a difference when they know the batteries are low?

I don't know about "Trojan Man", seems like all he gets to do is hand them out, not use them. Kinda the same thing as why you never see the headline "Psychic wins Lottery!"

People press harder on the remote buttons because, even though they know it won't help, that's what they've been taught to do.

Q: What's the average weight of a Guinea Pig?

Old 06-17-2007, 02:54 AM   #24
hhmoore
that depends on the age and size of the guinea pig.

What...is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Old 06-17-2007, 06:53 AM   #25
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
What...is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

European or African?

Old 06-17-2007, 09:22 AM   #26
TheFragginDragon
hmmmmm

I don't know that......AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

If reincarnation were a true manifestation, what would your Karma dictate you be brought back as (something in the real world, not fantasy)?

Old 06-17-2007, 09:50 AM   #27
FunkyRes
Um, I think I'd probably come back as a domestic dog - hopefully one with a good home.

If you had the authority to right one and only one unjust law, what would it be?

Old 06-17-2007, 10:02 AM   #28
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyRes
Um, I think I'd probably come back as a domestic dog - hopefully one with a good home.

If you had the authority to right one and only one unjust law, what would it be?

The current Federal Tax Code, which is really just one huge law. I'd replace it with a flat 10% income tax for everyone, no deductions, no exceptions, everyone pays the same percentage.

Q: Why did Kamikazes wear crash helmets?

Old 06-17-2007, 12:50 PM   #29
LadyOhh
To set a good example, of course! Safety First!!!

Why did you first get into Reptiles?

Old 06-17-2007, 12:59 PM   #30
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOhh
Why did you first get into Reptiles?
I dont think I can really say why, it just came natural for me. I grew up with a creek, woods and fields running right behind our back yard fence. From about age 6 to 13 or 14 I lived in that creek and those woods and fields. Literally about 80% of my free time was spent catching critters and going to the library to try and ID what I caught. I was fascinated from day one.

Is it just me or is every clutch born as close as it gets to the feeling of watching your own child be born?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!