Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 37 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-25-2017, 12:58 PM   #361
gracie
I tried. Like... 10 or 15 pages back. All I'm saying is, people don't want to come here any dredge through 10,20,30 pages of people arguing with each other, often not even having to do with the topic. It becomes extremely hard to formulate an opinion on what the actual post was even supposed to be about after all that. If posts could be kept simple, on topic, and without all the name calling and petty back and forth nonsense the post in its entirety would be far more useful to people just looking for experiences from other buyers/sellers.

Old 06-25-2017, 02:18 PM   #362
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by gracie View Post
If posts could be kept simple, on topic, and without all the name calling and petty back and forth nonsense the post in its entirety would be far more useful to people just looking for experiences from other buyers/sellers.
I think you have a good point.

A few posts ago I asked about the agreement not to post vet reports, it was met with zero answers. It may be that one or more of the parties has something to hide.
There is a lot not being said in this thread and not only by one party, prospective buyers/sellers should take note of what is not being said, not being posted, and relevant, critical information that is being deliberately withheld and ask themselves why that might be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
What was the logic behind this agreement you say the two of you had?
Perhaps the birth of a collaborative relationship could be initiated by talking about the expectations of each party, why former choices were made, and how future choices can strengthen reputations and relationships.

Old 07-19-2017, 08:35 PM   #363
Dyscophus antongilii
Any updates Nick? I am very eggier to hear about your collection regarding Crypto. I am also very interested "hearing"what happened with the OP and the veterinarian, with how that relates to the Corucia zebrata that you sold and shipped, in highly questionable shape.

Old 07-21-2017, 12:08 AM   #364
reticguy76
This was awesome !! It was worthless the first few posts starting when op's very initial post, but then it got pretty entertaining watching the OP getting caught left and right, up and down and everywhere in between with her fantasy stories.
Good times !!

Old 08-11-2017, 12:04 AM   #365
Mbreptile1524
So if I buy from him he will ship the animal he not a scam like that right

Old 08-11-2017, 12:10 AM   #366
Mbreptile1524
So if I buy from him he will send the animals right he not a scam like that

Old 08-11-2017, 12:29 AM   #367
Mbreptile1524
So if I buy from him he will send the animals right he not a scam like that

Old 08-11-2017, 01:30 AM   #368
Fangthane
I don't recall any previous situations where he didn't follow through with shipping whatever was purchased. This thread has definitely created more than a little doubt about the possible health of what you'd receive, though. If it means nothing to you, that he's intentionally withholding vital information that could conceivably put everyone's minds at ease - be sure to post back and let us all know how your transaction went.

Old 08-19-2017, 02:56 PM   #369
Mbreptile1524
I got a Cuban rock iguana from nick and it came in great condition and it's already eating and I've only had it for two days and it's super nice

Old 08-19-2017, 04:40 PM   #370
senusenu
Oh, well I guess if it worked out for you (so far) then all those people who got screwed?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!