Roy (lena_whttkr@yahoo.com)---- Bad buyer (Beware) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-10-2007, 05:47 PM   #51
ravensgait
""If you're looking for a learning experience....you've come to the right place.""

Unfortunately at times it can be the School of hard knocks, really depends on the student... Randy

Old 10-10-2007, 05:58 PM   #52
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDAreptiles
And if it is not well accepted to advertise animals for someone else I thank you for the information. I really did not know.
Its acceptable when the person who is selling the animal is honest enough to mention that the animal is not physically in their possesion but can attest to its good health and will stand behind a health guarantee.

And you're welcome.

Old 10-10-2007, 06:53 PM   #53
LeviathanNI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbreddawg
Caina , you have to be careful here on the BOI . Although I agree with you as to not owing him anymore then a refund and possibly a vet bill . The BOI can be a double edged sword

No the BOI is a double edged sword, no question. That is why it is important that people seriously think about what they are doing when they mention people and complanies here (for instance a thread on a company being branded 'bad' because they had the audacity not to sell rodents in the complainers region anymore.. ridiculous).. not only will the person being complained about be looked at, but the person complaining as well... and it is worth remembering that this site is used and read by people all over the English speaking world.

As far as this instance is concerned... the guy came and looked over the animal and was happy, so he got what he paid for and can have no complaint. If he wants to take it further, let him.. and if you really feel he is justified, send him his $30 (I wouldn't btw, but that is me)..
However.. I can't, for the life of me, understand how someone can keep any animal for two years and say they know nothing about it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!