Clark Tucker, Nicole Tucker, and Jackie Tucker of Clark's Geckos- BAD GUYS!!! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-01-2006, 06:49 PM   #61
Ed Clark
shrap, you dont know what your talking about here. I just purchased a group of crested geckos and recieved 2 jugs of clarks gecko diet with them. just wanted to know if it was safe to use. did not want to read this whole thread to find out. I just asked a question ,that seemed to set you off. Peace ED

Old 10-01-2006, 07:26 PM   #62
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
shrap, you dont know what your talking about here. I just purchased a group of crested geckos and recieved 2 jugs of clarks gecko diet with them. just wanted to know if it was safe to use. did not want to read this whole thread to find out. I just asked a question ,that seemed to set you off. Peace ED
Really? Well considering the following was just posted by you in the Joe Capone thread, PRIOR to you posting in this thread, it would seem you were already very familiar with this thread, Ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Clark tucker, I find it very funny that you would be pointing your finger at me and calling me an idiot. It was you that was caught changing the ingredients of that gecko food with out telling your customers. and the crested lady, sarah milroy had to bring you to the BOI because you were robbing her for $348.60, glass houses mr.tucker.
I may be wrong in my suspicions about why you posted here when you did, but you have to admit it is quite the coincidence considering the sequence of events.

Old 10-01-2006, 07:41 PM   #63
Power House Reptiles
Ed,
The diet you received is the diet that was made with Gerber Little Flakes Mixed Fruit. This is the diet we had previously analyzed in the beginning and the cereal we have been using until now.
The diet I have here at our place contains The Gerber Little Flakes Apple Cherry due to the discontinuance of this product. Friday I drove to Auburn and delivered 2 bags to be analyzed, the original and gargoyle. I should have results in about 2-3 weeks.

Please visit our website for complete information on the change.

Thank you,
Nicole Tucker @clarksgeckos
www.clarksgeckos.com

Old 10-01-2006, 07:46 PM   #64
SPJ
Actually Ed is putting together a crested breeding group so I can see why he would be posting about the change and if there is anything to be concerned about.

BTW Ed, that latest little guy you got in is sweet looking.

Old 10-01-2006, 07:55 PM   #65
Chameleon Company
Good job connecting the dots Sammy. As they say "I may have been born at night, but it sure wasn't last night".

Old 10-01-2006, 08:08 PM   #66
Ed Clark
Nicole thanks for the post, have 2 unopened containers that i was not sure if i was gonna use. will use it now. thanks again

Boy this is a very hostile environment around here today.

Old 10-01-2006, 08:12 PM   #67
shrap
Ed,

I was not being hostile, I was simply pointing out what appeared to be a spiteful act. Like I said, considering the sequence of events it sure seemed that way. If I am wrong in my speculation and your intentions were genuine then I apologize, but it sure did seem very coincidental.

Old 10-01-2006, 08:21 PM   #68
Power House Reptiles
No problem. Please keep a check on our site. We will keep it up to date on our progress of the replacement ingredient along with the new analysis on the diet containing the Apple Cherry.
Thank you very much for using our product and good luck with your new crested group.

www.clarksgeckos.com

Old 10-01-2006, 08:24 PM   #69
Chameleon Company
Sammy,

When Ed said this:
Quote:
Boy this is a very hostile environment around here today.
I believe his own words from today were more than adequate as supporting evidence:
Quote:
Clark tucker, I find it very funny that you would be pointing your finger at me and calling me an idiot. It was you that was caught changing the ingredients of that gecko food with out telling your customers. and the crested lady, sarah milroy had to bring you to the BOI because you were robbing her for $348.60, glass houses mr.tucker.
Clark and Nicole Tucker fixed this problem early on, and moved on. The main issues in this thread involved those that did or did not agree with the actions of the thread starter, for the Tuckers fixed their error quickly. While I did support the thread starter, it is my opinion that there was no parallel for Ed Clark to draw on in the other thread, and that it was solely done as a comeback for the criticism that he had received from Clark Tucker. Yup .... wasn't last night.

Old 10-01-2006, 08:34 PM   #70
Power House Reptiles
I would like to correct one thing that Ed did say.

"It was you that was caught changing the ingredients of that gecko food with out telling your customers."

Ed,
Sarah found out about the ingredient change because I told her all about it on the phone the day I filled a 34lb order for her to take to the Tinley show. So, no we did not get caught doing anything wrong. And for the record Sarah got her money back Thursday evening.

I am not trying to start anything else believe me there is too much going on as it is elsewhere on here. I just wanted it clear that Sarah knew about the change before the diet was made.

www.clarksgeckos.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!