uhh...Houston, we have a problem - - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 10-09-2007, 01:03 AM   #11
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by geckogrl6
Um, I don't know anything about ASF rats, other than what I just saw in your pic, but it looks like one of those things is not like the others.....Namely, the one with the camera-induced red-eye toward the back, in profile. Looks a little different to me?

Its a NINJA!!!!!

Old 10-09-2007, 12:53 PM   #12
deborahbroadus
I agree..they ARE cute!

How are their temperaments in comparision to our common feeder rats?

Old 10-09-2007, 01:20 PM   #13
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus
How are their temperaments in comparision to our common feeder rats?
Not sure how Haralds are but some of these can be very nasty.

Old 10-09-2007, 01:28 PM   #14
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
Not sure how Haralds are but some of these can be very nasty.
OK thanks!

I'll research them...I am supposed to pick up a few at the Chantilly show (to coax my difficult hatchling feeders) and wanted to know a bit more about them.

Old 10-09-2007, 06:16 PM   #15
hhmoore
Mine are great - as easily handled as any mouse or rat.

Old 10-09-2007, 06:24 PM   #16
TripleMoonsExotic
Harald, will you be at Hamburg this month and willing to sell an unrelated trio?

Old 10-09-2007, 06:34 PM   #17
hhmoore
I'm not going to be there, Steph. And from what the person I got them from said, he wasn't expecting to have any more until AFTER the Hamburg show (though he did acknowledge that the person HE gets them from might be able to bring him a few the day of the show).

Old 10-16-2007, 12:26 AM   #18
suzuki4life
Triplemoon: if you want some, I am sure I can get some. Talk to the hubby. If someone pays for the food I will keep a large rack going. I don't mind the work, I just hate flipping the bills for stuff I won't use.

Old 10-16-2007, 12:47 AM   #19
TripleMoonsExotic
Hi Gary!
You should have heard Chris when he got back and saw the rats in the kitchen! Made me CO2 them right away. Though I still have 1 of the cute little Lilac ones that I didn't want to do just yet.
If you think you can handle the work load, we'll have to make an arrangement for you to supply me with rats every month. I'll have to count up an average of what I'd need and pm it to you.
Look for it shortly!

Old 10-16-2007, 01:23 AM   #20
suzuki4life
I have 3 really pretty tans, I am gonna use to breed. I have 2 trios of dwarfs I hope pan out, I would like to have an entire rack of dwarfs.

Funny thing is, I got into rats because of my boas. I enjoy the rats as much as the snakes.

Keep your eye out for an anery female for me please....the bigger the better. A breeder would be golden!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!