Animal Plastics economy racks for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 02:41 PM   #1
Russ S
Animal Plastics economy racks for sale

These are the economy racks with the open sides and back. Rack 1 is in great condition. It was used for only a short time and I am no longer in need of it.
I had installed a rheostat on the side of this rack but could remove it and reinstall the plug if you like. The other rack has never been used, but has no box. Both racks have heat cable and I have all screws needed to assemble the second rack.
Rack Size..52Hx24Wx18D
Shelves.....6 Shelves High
Tubs.......Sterilite Box 1754(15qt)
or Sterlite Box 1756(32qt)
Tub Size..17x11x6(15qt)
23½x17x6(32qt)
Heat...........167Watts

Price is $150 Each for local pick up in Texas only. I might be able to ship at additional expense but would have to look into it to give you a price.I also may be able to meet you half way depending on where in Texas you live.
Thank you for taking the time to look.
Russ
you can contact me at Struck at grandecom dot net

Edit: I forgot to mention that I am located between Austin and San Antonio in Texas.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-22-2008, 06:13 PM   #2
sean_brehm
can i see a picture of your racks

Old 09-22-2008, 06:19 PM   #3
BallFriend
you might want to email him, this post was from a while back

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread