Info "Bigrob" robert walmsley **Not following thru** - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-05-2012, 05:15 PM   #31
Lucille
Vic, please post or send me Robert's email address. His name is posted nowhere in the texts. I would like to notify him of this thread.

Old 12-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #32
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Lucille he knows of this thread just by his first contact requesting me to remove it! His name is in the title, full and username

Old 12-05-2012, 05:22 PM   #33
Fangthane
CLICK ME to e-mail "bigrob".

Old 12-05-2012, 05:22 PM   #34
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandsreptiles View Post
Vic,

I will tell ya Rob was not at the show. I spoke to him on Saturday he said he had to work and would not be able to make it.
He's said he got the papers at the show when I asked how cause you said he was not going he said he didn't but got the papers its all weird

Old 12-05-2012, 05:23 PM   #35
jandsreptiles
Rob is aware of the thread. I contacted him and advised him of it and also advised him to respond to it or at the least responf to Vic which he did. He said he would complete his end of the deal so give it a break and give him a chance to do that. Just saying drama is not my forte.

Old 12-05-2012, 05:24 PM   #36
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
joe did he tell you then that the animal was sick or dead?

Old 12-05-2012, 05:41 PM   #37
jandsreptiles
He did not. I don't really know him except from selling him a few animals.

Old 12-05-2012, 07:02 PM   #38
meowmeowkazoo
The snake looks like she is flicking out her tongue in the picture? She's also in a very "alive" sort of pose for being dead. She looks like she was flipped onto her back and is just about to flip over again. The sore looks like the sores that snakes can get from rubbing against their enclosures.

Old 12-05-2012, 07:04 PM   #39
Kodieh
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowkazoo View Post
The snake looks like she is flicking out her tongue in the picture? She's also in a very "alive" sort of pose for being dead. She looks like she was flipped onto her back and is just about to flip over again. The sore looks like the sores that snakes can get from rubbing against their enclosures.

The vet records will be very telling in this situation, if they come to light.

Old 12-06-2012, 12:27 AM   #40
PlatinumRosePythons
That snake doesnt look dead to me. Her tounge appears to be in mid flick and it looks like she's trying to roll back on her stomache. I'd wait to see the vet report confirming the death before believing she's actually dead.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!