Info "Bigrob" robert walmsley **Not following thru** - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-06-2012, 07:38 AM   #41
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumRosePythons View Post
That snake doesnt look dead to me. Her tounge appears to be in mid flick and it looks like she's trying to roll back on her stomache. I'd wait to see the vet report confirming the death before believing she's actually dead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS View Post
He sent me pics of a dead albino on her back but I cannot tell if it is my snake from this view he said he has no other pics as he left the body with the vet.
I agree that a vet report is crucial. And with some question of the snake's current condition whether it is dead or alive, I'd actually call the vet to confirm the vet report to make sure the vet originated it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandsreptiles View Post
Rob is aware of the thread. I contacted him and advised him of it and also advised him to respond to it or at the least responf to Vic which he did. He said he would complete his end of the deal so give it a break and give him a chance to do that. Just saying drama is not my forte.
Rob is already late in providing the paperwork, which he promised at the show. And now there are questions surrounding his allegation that the snake died, because people are questioning the picture, and no vet report has been posted.
In addition, he is choosing not to come here and post.
If you were able to contact him, it sounds as if he could have had the opportunity to have the vet report scanned and sent to you, and it could have already been posted. In fact, a copy of the genetics papers could have been posted.
As of now, even if the genetics papers are provided, the question of the snake's condition needs to be cleared up.

With today's technology a day is enough time to transmit the information IF Rob had it. You said he is aware of the thread, and now, he has had his day. Further delay increases the chance that people will wonder whether he has the paperwork at all, and will wonder about the snake's condition.

They might also start wondering how they might fare if they ever chose to enter a transaction with him.

Old 12-06-2012, 08:31 AM   #42
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Just so I stay fair I will post the other pics he sent of her. I checked the email on my phone and it only showed the previous picture 3 times but he did send 3 pictures. I would definitely say she is dead but all 3 pictures are belly shots no overhead shots so to be honest I still cannot tell if it is the female I sent him. These pics were definitely taken at someone's home. Just wanted to share all the info since he is not.
Attached Images

Old 12-06-2012, 09:13 AM   #43
PlatinumRosePythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS View Post
Just so I stay fair I will post the other pics he sent of her. I checked the email on my phone and it only showed the previous picture 3 times but he did send 3 pictures. I would definitely say she is dead but all 3 pictures are belly shots no overhead shots so to be honest I still cannot tell if it is the female I sent him. These pics were definitely taken at someone's home. Just wanted to share all the info since he is not.
...are these supposed to be pictures of her dead? If so she definetly doesnt look dead to me!

Old 12-06-2012, 09:32 AM   #44
Bobby Douglass
Vic, do you have any pictures of the snake from when you had her?

Old 12-06-2012, 09:34 AM   #45
aleria
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumRosePythons View Post
...are these supposed to be pictures of her dead? If so she definetly doesnt look dead to me!
I would have to agree. I mean if she were dead her neck should not be curled into an S like that while hanging, she should be loose and drooping straight down. The muscles from nose to tail also still seem to be tensed up and smooth, not soft and squishy or hard as a rock as if she were in rigor.

Besides the fact that somehow of all the pictures he took were belly only which not only makes it even harder to see if the snake truly is dead but also impossible to even tell if it's the same snake you sold him. Who doesn't think to take pictures from at least a couple different angles, not just the same one 3+ times, especially when it comes to claims of death with an animal.

Old 12-06-2012, 10:57 AM   #46
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Warning!

Here is a shit of her when I had her. Not days before as I didn't take recent pics. The only thing I can think is I was promised first pick from each of her first 2 clutches with this male as part of the deal. I guess I will not be getting these and they were going to be striped sun glows.
Attached Images

Old 12-06-2012, 11:02 AM   #47
hhmoore
You might want to proofread your posts, so you don't slip unacceptable words in by mistake...

Old 12-06-2012, 11:06 AM   #48
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
I see what I did and I did it twice I am sorry. It's pretty sad my iPhone autocorrects shot to that

Old 12-06-2012, 11:09 AM   #49
Kodieh
I almost questioned why the dead animal was of revelance here, but now you mention you were promised babies from his pairing. I thought it odd he would "be okay" with it dying. but, if he stood to gain more by you no longer being under the impression that you had babies on the way, that's a little more telling.

All speculation of course.

Old 12-06-2012, 11:16 AM   #50
cguarino30
definitely hard to tell if that's the same animal. The left flank seems pretty well exposed in his pictures. Do you have a good picture of her left side?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!