My Loving Wife - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 05-22-2006, 07:39 PM   #1
John Apple
Exclamation My Loving Wife

Hello Folks
Most people here that know me and those that don't please listen

My wife Nicole who is the most kind and wonderful person that I have ever met and I LOVE her dearly, is in the hospital suffering depression among a few other things.
I don't want anyone to write me but write her please as she has been in since last Tuesday. She is the driving force that keeps me going and let me tell you all that is no easy task. [for those that know]
She is my heart and well wishes from people she knows and doesn't will help a great deal.
Nicole and I have been thru a lot and as we all know life is a hurdle.
So that being said in two days I will see her and have a printout of all replies for her to read. I know this will help.
I am sorry this is so short but it is hard to see when the tears start to flow,so I would like to say to all that reply...THANK YOU in advance for your time

Old 05-22-2006, 10:09 PM   #2
Junkyard
Life does this to us sometimes and take a great deal of strength to fight back. Nicole I have only chatted with John a couple of times about those tarantulas he has and I must say, John is quite to cool guy. You are lucky to have someone that cares so deeply about you. Keep your head up high and remember to greet the sun each morning and it lifts from the ground and gives light to all those in front of it.

A funny story for you. My father was depressed for quite some time due to his poor back. He was on all sorts of medication but to hear him describe it would cause such a laughter that would make a person wet themselves. He is a little fat man that has a stomach that is so wide when he lies down it is taller then him standing up. He has a low gruff of a voice and only speaks in short bursts, truly a man of small words. As he described his medication. "I am on so many pills, look at this" he then shows me his dresser top full of about 10-15 different bottles. He reaches for one "this one is my flammatories", reaches for another "this one is my pain killer", "this one is my ulcer", "this one is for kidney stones", "this is my cramps" I about choked laughing so hard, with those kinds of pills no wonder he is in such bad shape. Who in their right mind would want to take flammatories? Anti-Inflammatories are better, pills that cause kidney stones and cramps, no thank you.

Nicole, you are in my thoughts and prayers. You keep your chin up and read the comics in the newspaper, Garfield along with Calvin and Hobbes are some of my favorite. We are hear for you and John, you two make this world a better place.

Old 05-23-2006, 03:57 AM   #3
ladyserpent7
hey nichole..i hope you feel better and youre out of the hospital real soon..but its so wonderful to see a couple like you..im glad to see there are still people like you out there...if you dont mind..id like to share a scripture with you.
"Anxious care in the heart of a man is what will cause it to bow down, but the good word is what makes it rejoice" (proverbs 12:25) A "good word" from an understanding person can make all the difference in the world. No human can read your heart, so pour it out to someone you trust, who has the ability to help. your husban and all of us are here for you..and i hope you feel better soon.....and now.....a funny joke.

The President, First Lady, and Dick Cheney were flying on Air Force One. George looked at Laura, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Laura shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy."

Cheney added, "That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out of the window and make a hundred people very happy."

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot, "Such big-shots back there. Hell, I could throw all of them out of the window and make 56 million people very happy.”

Old 05-23-2006, 04:22 AM   #4
techgirl
Nicole I am definitely keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I know depression is a hard thing to deal with on top of everything else you have going on. To make a diamond, a piece of coal must go through excruciating circumstances to become the most beautiful and most prized jewel. We are all at a starting point and must go through our processes to become that which makes us unique and beautiful. Thank God for the people around you that make your life what it is today, good or bad. Without them, you would not be the person you are today, special to yourself, your husband, the people you know, and the people who have yet to experience you. Hang in there Nicole, we all need to experience each other and I can't wait to have mine with you.

Old 05-23-2006, 08:46 AM   #5
KelliH
Nicole-

I am so sorry to hear things are not going well for you. I understand a little bit about what you are going through and I know it seems unbearable at times. It sounds like you have a husband that loves you very much , hold on to him and together you can climb out of this. You are in my thoughts, good luck!

Old 05-23-2006, 07:06 PM   #6
John Apple
Thank you all very much..for the well wishes and thoughts.
I never was much of an open person, keeping to myself and thinking with my hands when cornered...I am trying to use my heart and mind and this is one of the hardest.....
AGAIN THANK YOU VERY MUCH...you folks are the greatest

Old 05-24-2006, 08:31 PM   #7
ZX11
I know neither you or your wife but wish to make a simple statement to her.

Read the post that your husband made to start this thread. All you need to know is right there.

Often, men, and some women, do not say everything we feel. Sometimes, the emotion runs so deep and strong that ever we started to release how we feel, it could be like a levy starting to over flow. A little at first, then a flood.

In Asain societies, it is rare that anyone says " I love you". They believe in showing as oppossed to saying.

I believe your husband just showed it quite well.

Old 05-25-2006, 06:33 AM   #8
DAND
Sorry I missed this until now.

Nicole,

(Kind of long winded here but there is a point in there somewhere ) Sometime last year I won an auction for 5 Paid Participant memberships here on Fauna. I then had the task of finding 5 individuals to pass these memberships on to. I took my time choosing the candidates. I was looking for not only someone who I believed was going to appreciate the membership but someone who would contribute to this site. Your husband John was one of only four persons (This site is now pushing 30,000 members) I found to fit my criteria and accept my gift. It wasn't until after giving John the membership that finally I met him at the show in Taylor. (You know the guy with the "bird" on his hat) I am a rather good judge of character and I believe your husband, proving the obvious by making his post here, has qualities that are needed more in this world. He claims that you are the driving force behind him so he is a good representation of you, which obviously means you must be a person of good character too. I hope that which has you down can be eased soon so that you can return to the man who loves you so very much. Maybe one day I will have the pleasure of meeting you at the Taylor show as well. Get well soon.

DAND (Dave)

Old 06-05-2006, 07:12 PM   #9
John Apple
Red face

I would like to say thank you to all that replied here...My heart is home now and she is doing quite well. For us both this was a trying time .
Ya know watching someone you love going through a hard time IS the hardest thing anyone can do, this side of the afterlife. I must say ol Tom Cruse is an idiot for saying that depression is a false illness and vitamins and exercise is the cure all, what a moron. I believe exercise is a good thing but not the end all.
Dave I'll be trolling [dropping some slings off] at the show this weekend and if yer there you will meet the most beautiful woman I know. Nicole's smile is the end all for me and my CURE.
take care and again a heart-felt thanks to everybody. Time to feed some slings now

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!