!!!BAD GUY!!!! Tampa Bay Exotics - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-28-2007, 12:28 AM   #41
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
The plot thickens....

Tell me about it bro. There are many things I am........ But a liar is far from it. I do not hide behind anything lol.

there are a few things I am made about.

1) I trusted his word and sold snakes BEFORE I SEEN THEM EAT. Now That is my fault. no one but mine.

2) My customer having to deal with this again my fault.

3) Rick not Rich I kept saying Rich in my post lol. Not wanting to talk to me about it. If he would have said Gary call me or lets talk. I would have been cool.

4) Emails threatening me and my brother and my brother having to send them to me.

I could care less about the websites he wants to make lol. You know. But come one the last email is BS. I was going to drop this untill I seen the emails. Man A friend of mine said this is why he does not do this end of the hobby.Selling............ I am begining to agree.

Old 01-28-2007, 01:14 AM   #42
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O

I kept everything quite untill this point. No need to make waves you know but this pushed me to make this thread on TRR

http://thereptileroom.org/forum/ind...showtopic=10117
Quote:
Not Found
The requested URL /forum/ind...showtopic=10117 was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Old 01-28-2007, 01:16 AM   #43
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I can not comment on the feeding behaviour of GTPs~ however~ I can comment on Gary's integrity as far as receiving animals he knew in advance may be an issue.

Several months ago I sent Gary a subadult female BP and a baby male BP. Both were problem feeders. I made that clear to him before the sale was made. He knew it. I have not heard one word of complaint about the feeding habits of these animals since I sent them to him several months ago. In my limited experience if you let Gary know about a potential problem in feeding in advance~ he does not appear to me to be one to complain without an actual issue.

Old 01-28-2007, 01:16 AM   #44
Gary O
http://thereptileroom.org/forum/inde...howtopic=10117

That should work I will copy and past the thread

Old 01-28-2007, 01:18 AM   #45
Gary O
Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
TRR Forums _ The Reptile Room's BCS _ Ripped off by TB Exoctics
Posted by: Gary Jan 25 2007, 08:17 PM
Ok Rick of TB Exotics Sold me GTP that he promised were eating. John asked many many times eating unscented pinkies right. He said YEP.

Well we get these snakes and Gary sells one the day I get them on the word they ate. Well they did not eat.

Bring this up to them and guess what they ban me from their chat.

I would never even dream of doing this to a customer. I would never even dream of thinking of doing this to a customer. John help build their chat again. He sends us crap for snakes and then bans us for bringing it up.

Here is the deal he wanted to do. Us send back 2 GTPs and he sends us ONE extra Brazilian Rainbow Boa if we buy FIVE!

What kind of customer service is that crap.

Jeff warned me. I thought hey give Rick a chance. He has screwed over the wrong guy! I promise you all that

Posted by: Gary Jan 25 2007, 08:20 PM
He wants to play games and ban someone he ripped off. He did something to Jeff also which I want him here to tell his story. MAN I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO JEFF!

Ripped me off and he hides.

Posted by: NajaAnja Jan 25 2007, 08:37 PM
Damn that sucks Gary, sorry to hear man.

Posted by: Gary Jan 25 2007, 08:44 PM
I wanted to work it out. I want to the chat that John help promote and he was there Rick the admin. He said he was upset we have a chat here. and john advertised there. But Rick had no issues with John telling people about his chat on RC.

But I put up the chat for many reasons. For the hosting. For the mods here and for Alan. Why not have TRR chat here then to right?

But I guess not.

I bring up the chat is not the issue it is him not wanting to fix his deal. He banned me

Posted by: HerpO'Haulic Jan 25 2007, 08:49 PM
What an ass. Gary I am sorry to hear man if you need help with anything just ask.

Posted by: Gary Jan 25 2007, 09:06 PM
http://thereptileroom.org/forum/inde...howtopic=10095

Our own brother

Register we are all there

Posted by: FLVenom Jan 25 2007, 09:17 PM
Figures, what else to expect in this hobby.

Posted by: Gary Jan 25 2007, 09:41 PM
It sucks bro. But you know what. Screw it. I know not to send him money. I know who I can trust. They get my money.

People wonder why I will go miles for the customers. It is becuase I SHOULD! I MUST! And the customer deserves 100% customer service. If I lose money for taking care of them oh well aslong as they leave with a smile

Posted by: Trusty Bucket Jan 25 2007, 10:10 PM
If you need a shoulder to lean on, I'm here for ya dude..

Lol

Posted by: sadprofessor65 Jan 25 2007, 10:54 PM
That Chat banned me never told me y

Posted by: amercnwmn Jan 27 2007, 12:01 PM
That sucks Gary!! How are the snakes now?

Posted by: Gary Jan 27 2007, 12:18 PM
I am going to pick up the snake from the customer I sold it to. He said he really wants this one. i will do everythign I can to jumpstart this little guy. The other one I have Is looking ok.

I also sold one at Taylor. But I have not heard from the perosn at all so I think it is fine.

Posted by: Gary Jan 28 2007, 12:05 AM
He is now threatening me and my brother. For what I have no clue. here is the link to faunas BOI Thread

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...701#post478701

Please comment on what you guys think too. All comments would help

Posted by: Gary Jan 28 2007, 12:18 AM
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d=1#post478708

go to that thread Joohn started one. My reply stated it all