Good Guy Kanozig aka Kevin - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-26-2014, 07:51 AM   #11
DNAexotics
Kevin is a great guy. Was very fair and reasonable in price, provided pictures of packing and packaged the monitors extremely well, so well in fact that they were still warm after the ups office was shut down do to a fire, and I had to wait 5 hours for them. Both animals arrived in beautiful shape, acclimated quickly and began eating almost immediately. Couldn't be happier with the transaction and look forward to doing business with him in the future.

Old 04-01-2014, 07:26 PM   #12
RoyalDragons
I received my baby tegu today,it is full of energy and very healthy looking. He ate just i put him in his tank. Kevin is a very good person to deal with. The transaction was very smooth and everything he said was true. I deffinetly recommend buying from him.

Old 04-03-2014, 01:59 AM   #13
Mattj8501
Just got done with a great transaction with Kevin. I had my debit card number stolen and he held the animal I was purchasing until I got everything sorted out with my bank. Very good with communication and customer service. Great guy to work with. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Old 04-11-2014, 01:39 AM   #14
UFCMalone10
5 Star *****

Very good communication. Worked with me on get multiples. Great pricing. Shipping was on time and the cresteds were nicely packed. This is one of the best sellers I have delt with. Will deal with again. Highly recommended. Thank you.

Old 04-14-2014, 06:32 PM   #15
agricoli@comcast.net
I purchases a real nice healthy male N.levis (smooth knob-tail ) for a good price that is doing very well. I would do business with you again.

Thanks Kevin

Old 04-17-2014, 11:41 PM   #16
ahserpents
First time buyer through Fauna, and Kevin made it real easy. Answered all my questions and provided great customer service.

Old 04-21-2014, 06:40 PM   #17
ticsandballs
Wonderful experience!

We recently got three bloods from kanozig and couldn't be happier! The animals are in great health, communication was wonderful, shipping was quick. Good guy to do business with all around

Old 05-28-2014, 09:40 PM   #18
killercroc
First time ordering from Kevin and I was quite pleased. I bought a Rankin's dragon from him, and I'd been wanting one of these for a long time. So when I saw his ad I jumped on it. We sent a few pms back and forth, just the usual stuff about shipping and everything. He answered every question I asked and even gave me some info about the animals personality. Kevin was always speedy with his reply and patient with me. All in all great guy and definitely someone I'd buy from again! Icarus (the Rankin's dragon) is doing great and just settling into his new home.

Old 06-06-2014, 01:28 PM   #19
_reptiledysfunction_
great guy... great seller and buyer!

Old 06-06-2014, 02:20 PM   #20
seanleigh
Kanozig aka Kevin

Great transaction!! Stayed in contact the whole time, even after the gecko was delivered Pics were spot on, and the gecko even looked better in person!! 10/10 would do business again

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!