Kamchon (Ken) Ketsuwan, Good Customer! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-04-2007, 07:09 AM   #1
Mangshan
Talking Kamchon (Ken) Ketsuwan, Good Customer!

Hello Everyone,
I recently completed a sales transaction with Mr. Kamchon Ketsuwan.
He also goes by the name "Ken" Ketsuwan.
Kamchon is a very pleasant person to deal with.
He knows exactly what he is looking for in the animals he selects.
I promptly received payment for his pair of snakes....even though he had not yet decided which pair he liked best.
Mr. Ketsuwan was very patient while waiting for the snakes to shed, so that I could take more photos that would accurately depict their true colors.
It was easy to contact him by either phone or email.
(I always appreciate a customer who is easy to communicate with.)
After seeing the new photos, he chose the pair that best suited his tastes.
When he got the animals, he was quick to give me a call to let me know that they arrived safely and that he was pleased.
Kamchon (Ken) Ketsuwan is a good customer to deal with.
I would recommend him to anyone who enjoys a smooth transaction.
Thank you Mr. Ketsuwan!
(I will keep a lookout for some "special" snakes for you!)
Your friend,
Harlin Wall - WALL TO WALL REPTILES!
970-245-7611

Old 07-04-2007, 12:51 PM   #2
AF Exotics
I will second that.Ken picked up a pair of O.Porphyracea Laticincta from me and was very good about staying in contact and asking all the right questions.Very easy to talk to and an honest guy.

Marcus Quesada A.F. Exotics

Old 07-04-2007, 01:08 PM   #3
Mangshan
Hello Marcus,
Kamchon sent me some photos of those O.p.laticincta...very nice looking animals!
Now he has a pair of O. porphyracea vaillanti from me....looks like his Asian Ratsnake collection is off to a great start!
Ken is honest and friendly. Glad to hear that your deal went smoothly as well.
Take care.
970-245-7611

Old 07-04-2007, 01:15 PM   #4
AF Exotics
Thanks.In all honesty he questioned me about you before his purchase and I told him that he had nothing to fear and that you would do your best to get him what he wanted.I have seen your ads over the years and have always been impressed with the appearance of the animals on your ads.I was real tempted to take those Corn Islands a few months ago,and went as far as to contact you,but I have so much time and effort invested with what I do with my Felinus,and my importing,that I would only want something that I can properly care for.The imports take alot of time,rightfully so.Glad to hear it went well for the both of you.Marcus.

Old 07-04-2007, 01:30 PM   #5
Mangshan
Hey Marcus,

Thank you for the kind words.
We should stay in touch.
Please feel welcome to call me anytime.
Your friend,
970-245-7611

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!