Dennis Thomas (D&X Reptiles) - Thumbs up!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2007, 03:11 PM   #1
Golden Gate Geckos
Dennis Thomas (D&X Reptiles) - Thumbs up!!!

I just ordered 4 more Johnson Controllers from Dennis, and they arrived second day. I can't think of a better person to do business with... thanks again, Dennis!!!

Old 03-02-2007, 04:28 PM   #2
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I recently sold some animals to Dennis and he is great to work with as a buyer as well! Asks pertinent questions (no nonsense)~ understands the answers~ is friendly to work with~ fast to pay and ready to accept shipment in a reasonable time period~ and actually let me know when the animals arrived!! (So many people neglect that step).

Dennis is definitely a super guy to work with!
Thanks Dennis!

Old 03-03-2007, 11:04 AM   #3
BryonsBoas
Yup , Dennis rocks , I've never had to wait for orders. My last order was through paypal without contacting Dennis directly because I knew Dennis would still get them out to me without a problem. Thats what happens when you take of your customers and build that trust in your ability to take care of their needs.

From a grunt to a jarhead ... HOOOAH and Semper Fi bro.

Old 03-03-2007, 02:26 PM   #4
varnyard
What can I say? You guys covered all the bases. I too can say Dennis is awesome to deal with, great products and fast shipping. You cannot ask for a better guy to deal with!!

Old 03-19-2007, 05:02 PM   #5
DavidBeard
I received my thermostat from Dennis today....in every aspect, the transaction was flawless. Communcation, quality of product, you name it! Thanks a ton, Dennis!

Old 03-19-2007, 08:26 PM   #6
DThomas
Thank you for the kind words everyone.

Old 03-19-2007, 09:00 PM   #7
Laura Fopiano
Yep, my turn to add some more good things to say about Dennis. We have worked out a trade deal for a ball python that I sent him to breed. I received 2 of the thermostats, 1 wired one unwired and one unwired. Dennis is the best the industry has to offer. Way to go my friend!!!

Old 07-04-2007, 11:21 PM   #8
PaulSage
About a month ago I had a thermostat fail, exposing a rack of 39 young Leopard Geckos to temperatures above 120 degrees Fahrenheit. The effects that the extreme heat exposure had on the geckos was devastating. I contacted Dennis to let him know what happened and to see if it was more than an isolated incident as well as what may have happened. Dennis replied promptly and answered all of my questions. I was determined to do everything in my power to prevent something like this from happening again, and decided to put a Johnson's Controls thermostat behind a proportional thermostat on each rack. I had a few concerns about the Johnson's, as I had never used them before, and Dennis answered all of those questions as well. I asked Dennis if it would be possible to customize 20 units with different receptacles and cord lengths, and he had a quote to me in less time that it takes me to find my shoes. I'm still amazed at how quickly he managed to get all 20 of those units built and shipped to me.

The value in having a reliable, prompt and trustworthy supplier of critical heating equipment for the reptile industry can not be underestimated. Dennis, I can't thank you enough for all of your help. BIG thumbs up for you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!