Emerald City Exotics (in PA) -any info needed, getting screwed by them, need help !! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-05-2007, 07:55 PM   #1
AandJReptiles
Thumbs down Emerald City Exotics (in PA) -any info needed, getting screwed by them, need help !!

I am having a very hard time getting through to the so called owners of Emerald City Exotics, located in Butler, PA. Any info anyone can give me on contact info would greatly help. I know they advertise on the Reptileauction site, but I am getting screwed by them as we speak. I did a trade with them for a 1.2 adult trio of blood pythons. They posted their ad on Kingsnake, and stated in the ad that health, feeding, sex, and live arrival was guaranteed. They arrived completely under weight and the ratio was a 2.1 instead of a 1.2 . I have made several attempts to contact them via phone and e mail, with no luck. An absolute complete lack of ethics and respect. If anyone has any other info on them beseides what i post below, please let me know . Thanks.

what i currently have for them :

April and Mike Herold
415 C Shore Street
Butler , PA 16001
724-234-3539

and their license from the state of PA & dept. of agriculture :

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Department of Agriculture
Domestic Dealer and Hauler License
License address - 108 4th Ave. , Butler, PA. 16001
License # - DH00208X - Expires on 12/31/2007

Old 07-07-2007, 06:53 AM   #2
tsthompson
I live in Butler and have never heard of them before. I'll ask a couple other local breeders in my area about them. It must be a cell phone # they provided you with, Unless it's 284 instead of 234.
I hope you get this resolved.
Tom Thompson

Old 07-07-2007, 07:07 AM   #3
bsharrah
Did a quick check of the phone number and came up with this:

April Herold
403 Meadow View Ln
Butler, PA 16001-1450
(724) 234-3539

I also never heard of them. Good luck. I hope you can get this worked out.

Bart Sharrah

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!